Put 50/50 on:
Colyer - double stress.
Zaharakis - double stress.

1 Like

So whats the go?

Well done dingus.

1 Like

50% Stewart, 50% McNeice please

Not sure we can still take McNeice after the announcement.
Otherwise Iā€™m all in

No more McNiece investments after announcement ā€¦ seems to be at 3:19pm AEST today.

Well done to those who got on. Although this is probably indication McNiece will be in squad, he may still not make final team.

FYI this has always been a rule. I was just restating it here to give Gamers warning to get in quick if they believed McNiece was going to be upgraded / named. The other time this rule is likely to be invoked is if club announces drafteeā€™s first game and releases phone call to parents etc. during the week.

2 Likes

I assume DJR is correct here ā€¦

So of the 3 possible cut off times below ā€¦

The VFL squad naming is likely to be the earliest. When is this @theDJR? Friday evening?

Oh I assumed there would just be a rate adjustment which I was happy to take. If I canā€™t have any Benny then make it 50% Stewart and 50% Brown

1 Like

Yes this week because the cutoffs are a bit uncertain you can make early trades (so you donā€™t miss out) and then keep refining your trades until there is a squad announced or midnight Friday (probably vfl first on Friday).

Also it would be good if people making amendments to their trades would tell me to cancel their old post and make a complete new trade post with all their instructions in it, rather than expecting me to decipher and combine multiple posts.

Jeepers, if the Indian plays that will get you $3,622 and probably #1 spot

1 Like

No ā€¦ if I gave a new rate it would probably be around $0.50 to $1 anyway since upgraded rookies almost always play.

But the bigger issue is my spreadsheet formulas are not set up to process more than 1 rate for each player each week. So it would be a lot of work to handle multiple rates in a week, without any big improvement in gameplay (IMO).

1 Like

GET THAT INDIA

2 Likes

Bugga, I was planning to go all in McNeice triple stress, but it appears I missed the boat.

I have copped it for naming him in potential best 22ā€™s before, and thought he was a strong chance once conor was suspended. Also frees up McGrath to go mid if needed.

Is there a price that I could triple stress all in on him at this stage?

FWIW, Morgan is the only AFL player removed from last weekā€™s VFL team.

But there are 28 players named (!), so that doesnā€™t mean any wonā€™t migrate to the AFL team come Saturday evening.

Alright ā€“ Iā€™m joining in, if thatā€™s still ok. All my $$$ into Myers if thatā€™s even possible please.

1 Like

Well VFL squad is named ā€¦

but it has 31 players including McNiece, so probably not conclusive.

Therefore trades / changes will stay open till 5:30pm AEST Saturday when seniors side expected to be named, unless there is any further information released.
Still no more investments in McNiece though.

No sorry not this week, my spreadsheet formulas canā€™t handle multiple prices for a player in the same week. Next week you can lock him in for 3 weeks though.

Welcome. Yes thatā€™s possible. You get a free $100 panic dollars to place as your initial investment, and a virtual complimentary drink. Enjoy.

If not too late I will lock my two in for another triple stress

1 Like

Changed my mind

Instead of buying all the Gleesons Iā€™d like to buy all the Langfords

All the Ambroses stay the same.

Cheers

1 Like