Panic Dollars 2017 - the game

Please sell my Francis and buy Langford ($698.56) instead.

1 Like

What the ■■■■. I supposed to lose everything.

Fk it. All in on Dea.

1 Like

Just needing to clarify the triple stress rules:

What is the minimum amount of money you can make a triple stress wager with?

What is the maximum number of triple stress wagers one player can make?

Can you can make multiple triple stress wagers on one player?

There is no min dollar amounts, but min stress option has to be 50% or more of your total panic dollars amount. So for most Gamers that would be 1 player with 50% or 2 players with 100% - making 2 the max number of stress options you could have running at a time (could be both double, both triple or one of each).

I hadn’t thought about 2 x stress options on 1 player - but yes I suppose that is OK. It would be possible to split total pool and invest on one player twice (50% each) with various combinations of no stress, double stress, or triple stress.

50% x 2 Triple stress on The Langford please.

1 Like

That’s gotta hurt

1 Like

Return rates for players in the named team. McNiece and Francis the big value names. Last week Francis had 10 investors, this week only 5 left to get rewarded.

With both McNiece and Francis, @Klawdy is likely to be the big mover - going from 4th to 1st place with over $2,000 breathing space to second.

Of the players missing out, Langford at $6 had the most investors.

1 Like

You beauty!

1 Like

Between a few Blitzers we should be able to code Panic Dollars into its own automated platform by 2018 and load it full of gambling ads.

2 Likes

“Bombers fans, do you like a Panic”?

4 Likes

They absolutely do, it’s a lucrative market

1 Like

Panic Dollar investment and ranking updates after R5 v Collingwood. As forecast Klawdy has stormed to a huge lead on the back of punting on native americans (or red indians as they are known in less pc world).

Gamers with live stress options are highlighted in yellow. Failed stress options are shaded grey.

The next game is R6 v Melbourne, next Sunday. This means squad of 25 will be named Thursday evening, which will be the cutoff for trades. This doesn’t leave much time to reset and make new investments.

I will post updated return rates tomorrow (probably about midday). Also reminder that trades are set once you make them this week - any changes will incur transaction costs (no freebies this week).

2 Likes

Return rates for Round 6 are posted below.

It is a tough week- short turnaround, limited information on injuries and fitness, squad of 25 will be named Thursday approx 6:20pm (AEST) - no more trades after that.

Reminder the stress option bonuses available this round are :

• $945 for double stress, 2 week lock
  • $1,620 for triple stress, 3 week lock.

Sell all,

$1,350 Myers on Double Stress
$1,000 Myers
$350 Mutch

1 Like

Sell Zaharakis and Langford. Buy Gleeson Bellcho Myers in equal share. Thanks.

1 Like

Sell all the Langfords, buy all the Myers

1 Like

Everything on Francis thanks muscles.

1 Like

even 3 ways on Mutch, Myers and Belly thanks.

1 Like

Yep, I’ve been sucked in as well I think… anyway.

Sell 1838.50 Brown
Sell all Langford

Buy 470.91 Mutch
Buy 2000 Myers

Anything that needs modification due to over / under spend please adjust Myers.

1 Like

Please offload all the frangas and reinvest in to the Myers. Thanks.

1 Like