Panic Dollars 2017 - the game

Panic Dollars results after R7 debacle are below.

@Klawdy skips out to a big lead again due to his faith in Francis (although I am tempted to halve his return since Francis only played with one arm). Chasers @samwoods and @benny have both locked up all their money with stress options - it will be interesting to see how that strategy plays out.

Stress option payments to @kev6 and @Kj_11 allowed them to jump up the rankings a bit this week.

Live stress options are marked in yellow. Failed stress options are marked with pink. Here are some examples of how to read them -

• “stress2:R7-8” indicates a double stress option for 2 matches from R7 to R8, this money is locked up until after R8, so it is available for trading again for R9.
  • “stress3:R5-7” indicates a triples stress option for 3 matches from R5 to R7, this money was locked up until after R7, so it is available for trading again for this round R8.

The biggest improver this round was @BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS who jumped 7 places with Francis and Myers. The biggest losers were @Riolio and @SCarey who both fell 4 places.

Updated rates for Round 8 will be posted Tuesday after club’s injury report.

Next game is Saturday v Geelong. Expect trades to close Thursday when team is announced.

Reminder that trades on any player will close early if club indicates they are very likely to play (e.g. first game to Mutch or rookie upgrade) if that means high return rate initially offered is now very wrong. However, if rate offered is already low based on likelihood the player will play (e.g. Watson returns or Kelly plays 300th v Geelong) then trades on those players can continue.

1 Like

I didn’t know I was playing “the biggest loser”.

Return rates and Stress Bonuses for Round 8 v Geelong are posted below …

Triple stress 50% each Alan Ezard and Hartley

1 Like

Straight back onto the horse, good to see

1 Like

I’ll put it all on MCG for the double stress thanks Champion.

1 Like

Sell everything and buy Gleeson

1 Like

Sell Bellchambers, put it onto McGrath

1 Like

Sell all, 50% Gleeson, 50% MCG. TA

DAH DAH DAH

TRIPLE STRESS

1 Like

Please sell ezard.

50% on Stewart

50% on Fantasia triple stress.

Cheers

1 Like

Sell all and put all on McGrath triple stress

1 Like

Sell all.

Buy 50% JD & 50% Zerrett and lock them both in for triple stress.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll go 100% on Rah Rah McGrath triple stress too pls K.

1 Like

Sell 50% of my Myers

put it on McGrath Triple stress

1 Like

Sell all the Myers

50% McGrath
50% Gleeson

Please and thankyou.

1 Like

50% Mutch
50% McKenna please

1 Like

Oh FFS

4 Likes

I am comfortable with my level of panic.

1 Like

Stock market report for this week. Tables showing ranking of players after selection are shown below.

McKenna, Stewart and Dea were the highest return players selected. Myers and McGrath made the biggest number of Gamers happy. A sign of how bad the team is going is that a first year player (McGrath) is now seen as one of the most secure players in the 22 with many Gamers locking him in for more than 1 week.

Of the non-selected players, Gleeson generated the most expletives from his investors this week.

2 Likes

Panic Dollars results and rankings after Round 8.

A bit less movement in the table this week. The biggest gains were made by Benny who increased his panic dollars by 79%, and by SCarey and Dingus who jumped 3 ranks. The biggest loss was by Wimmera1 who lost 4% of his panic dollars and dropped 4 ranks.

The usual drill. I will post return rates on Tuesday evening after club’s injury report is released. The next game is Sunday v West Coast. So trades will stop when 25 player squad is announced on Thursday evening.

1 Like