Panic Dollars 2017 - the game

Some trends in the Panic Dollar sector since the start of the season which might interest some folks.

The blue column shows the total amount of panic dollars invested - with $ numbers on the left hand axis.

All the line graphs are in percent with numbers on the right hand axis.

• The blue line shows the overall growth in investment for each round,
  • The yellow line shows the proportion of the total panic dollar pool that is held by the leader. I would like to get this down again to around 10% max, which is why I changed some rules a few weeks ago.
  • The red line shows the average % return across all the playing team in each game. Into the season proper this probably shows how well I go at picking the likely 22 and setting the right rates for each game.

When the blue line is above the red line, it probably shows that the average Gamer has been successful with higher risk options that round. Whereas if the red line is higher than the blue line it probably means Gamers have mostly missed their risky targets that round.

5 Likes

This should be pinned to the gold standard. You can’t print your way out of a Panic.

1 Like

Return Rates for Round 9 v West Coast Eagles

My triple stress on Hartley is looking shaky with a possible round 10 return for Ambrose.

But I must admit I would prefer to lose my triple stress and keep Jack to 1 or 2 goals.

On the other hand if Hartley contains Darling &/or Kennedy this week, who knows?

Put my Gleeson money onto Myers please

1 Like

Brown is still out. Depending on matchups Ambrose could come in as 3rd ‘tall’ and replace Dea rather than Hartley.

1 Like

Sell all my Myers and put it into McGrath. Double Stress.

1 Like

I feel I have been conservative in my panic. There are a lot more risky panickers than me on BLITZ. Lucky have alternative panic investment streams.

Can’t help feeling that the panic market may collapse soon, it looks like a bit of a panic bubble.

However, I still feel JOEDAN and Hooksey represent solid panic for a set and forget panic strategy.

We have charted the change in capital value of our panic investments, is there a panic dividend payable?

1 Like

What the hell are you on about here?

Old blitz had an ignore function. I liked that function.

You get paid a return every week and it is reinvested with your existing initial capital of $100 - that is much better than a dividend.

If you want to ‘set and forget’ on low risk players you can increase your returns by locking them for multiple weeks in with stress options.

Sell everything, buy McGrath, Triple Stress!!!

1 Like

Sell everything. Buy Bellchambers. Got a hunch.

2 Likes

Sell Myers
Buy Dea

1 Like

Ahhh…got it. Like a " Panic Didivend Reinvestment program" . Nice. Compounding panic.

Are you able to turn this into an app?

As long as it’s not in your back, . you should be fine …

1 Like

50/50 Myers and Dea please

1 Like

This is the nerdiest sht I have ever seen on the internet.

Maybe, unlikely this year though.

1 Like

If you think that, you need to look at more of the internet.

1 Like