Panic Dollars 2017 - the game

All in on McKenna please

1 Like

Sell all my Hartley. Buy McKenna.

1 Like

Change my Dea to double stress thanks.
If that’s not allowed, just leave as is.

1 Like

Double stress McKenna and Baguley please.

1 Like

A lot of stress and panic around here now… before it was just panic. I’m not sure this is helping…

2 Likes

Could i triple stress Joedan?

1 Like

Yes, done.

Barely worth investing in Bellchambers at $6…

The players who are most likely to come in from outside the team are between $5 and $7 every week. I thought Hooker might not get over his cork so Bellchambers would be his replacement - so TBC went from $8 to $6 this week.

He was still the highest return selected player, so I doubt any of his investors would be complaining.

Tables showing rankings of selected and non-selected players this week.

McGrath bandwagon continues to carry the most happy investors.

While stationary Langford bandwagon continues to frustrate investors.

Panic Dollars results and new rankings after Round 10.

Turnovers being the theme this week:

• Lots of turnnovers leaving our D50 in the game at MCG,
  • Indigenous leaders wanting power turnover in constitution,
  • Benny topples Klawdy as the new panic dollar leader,
  • and Mutch change in the panic dollars ranking table.

The biggest climber this week was SCarey - jumping 9 places and increasing his panic dollar holdings by over 700%. The biggest faller this week was Hambo who fell 4 places, although he may get that back next week since he has taken 2 stress options.

1 Like

Panic Dollar Sector Report:
Investors were well rewarded this week with returns of almost 60%, the highest since the JLT games finished.

How to read graph:
The blue column shows the total amount of panic dollars invested - with $ numbers on the left hand axis.

All the line graphs are in percent with numbers on the right hand axis.

• The blue line shows the overall growth in investment for each round,
  • The yellow line shows the proportion of the total panic dollar pool that is held by the leader. I would like to get this down again to around 10% max, which is why I changed some rules a few weeks ago.
  • The red line shows the average % return across all the playing team in each game. Into the season proper this probably shows how well I go at picking the likely 22 and setting the right rates for each game. The lower the red line, the better I went at picking the 22.
3 Likes

Here are Panic Dollar return rates and stress option bonuses for Round 11 v GWS.

Next game is Saturday, so cutoff for trades will be Thursday evening when team is announced.

Put my money from Cale to Dea please

1 Like

Sell all and put 50% on Dea and 50% on Ambrose double stress

1 Like

Sell all

50% on Leuenberger - Double Stress

50% on Ambrose - Double Stress

1 Like

Sell McGrath

Triple stress Ambrose please (as much as I can, it was originally 50% of pot)

1 Like

Please sell all non-stressed holdings and invest in a double stressed zaharakis.

Thank you.

1 Like

Double stress Heppell and Hooker please. 50% each.

1 Like

Sell all.
Triple stress Ambrose for 50%.
40% Dea.
10% Begley

1 Like