Panic Dollars 2017 - the game

That’s commitment.

Love your commitment but I think you can only traumatise yourself from round 15.

DAMNIT

1 Like

Sell my Dea

Double stress Kelly

1 Like

Your Counselor advises you cannot to take on more Stress because you have more than 50% of your funds already stressing in Ambrose - which leaves less than 50% for Kelly.

aight. Just a normal Kelly purchase in that case

1 Like

Sell Dea buy Langford pls

1 Like

Panic Dollar holdings and rankings after Round 12 glorious victory over Port Too Much Renewables Need A Big Battery.

Benny has skipped out to a handy lead as we go into the Bye - which is probably the half way mark to the home and away round.

The biggest climbers this week were kev6, SCarey, Slowstu and HumbleNSWFan who all gained 3 ranks. The biggest fallers were munchen don and simmo41, who both fell 3 rankings.

Next game is Friday 23rd June v Sydney at SCG. I expect the Club’s injury report won’t be posted till late Tuesday 20th, so I won’t post return rates till then.

Enjoy the week off.

1 Like

Sector report:

Growth was stronger this week after last week’s Ambrose induced dip. Total portfolio value is now $300k.

How to read graph:
The blue column shows the total amount of panic dollars invested - with $ numbers on the left hand axis.

All the line graphs are in percent with numbers on the right hand axis.

• The blue line shows the overall growth in investment for each round,
  • The yellow line shows the proportion of the total panic dollar pool that is held by the leader.
  • The red line shows the average % return across all the playing team in each game. Into the season proper this probably shows how well I go at picking the likely 22 and setting the right rates for each game. The lower the red line, the better I went at picking the 22.
2 Likes

Here are draft rates for Round 14 if anyone wants to start planning for next week. I will post the final rates for the next game on Tuesday after the club posts their injury report.

I’m still all locked up I think, … so nought to do but wait right?? @Kay_Eff_See

Yes double bye for you!

1 Like

OK, here are the updated return rates and stress bonus rates for R14. Remember game is on Friday night, so the club may make some announcements before Thursday evening - which may stop trading.

Trauma option starts R15, so you cannot do that this week.

1 Like

Okay, double stress both Stewart 50% and Colyer 50%.

1 Like

Sell everything.

50% Buy Langford double stress.

50% Buy Bird.

1 Like

Sell Kelly

Buy Stewart

Thanks

1 Like

Bold.

Loike.

Please invest all in Stewart.

Regards,

dingus.

1 Like

Sell Bags and triple stress it all on Parish. Cheers muscles!

1 Like

Sell Dea and Begley.
Buy Brown.

1 Like