BIG
BOY
BEGLEY.

PLEASE.

1 Like

Sell Kelly, Buy McKenna, Double Stress McGrath & McKenna

Even up the funds if they need to be 50%

1 Like

OK, but you understand this is a starting price system don’t you? Ambrose is not going to be at $300 when the club declares him fit and available to play at about R17. The $300 return is valid for the next match only.

I swear I sold Myers. Oh well. Move my money on him to Begley please

1 Like

Sell Bird

Buy Ridley (what?!? it could happen).

1 Like

Sell all.

Buy 50% McGrath & 50% Baguley and lock them both in for double stress.

And just to ensure there is definitely no mix up, no that is not BIG BOI, although I do hope he comes in this week.

1 Like

Alright then, cancel that.
Sell all, 50% each on Parish and Stewart, both double-stressed.

1 Like

Dam it, … lost track of the days.

It’s only a squad, and I was going to go all in on JD Trauma, which would surely be un team naming related.

. Can I still? What say thee, KFC?

In the parlance of today’s youth: yeeewwww.

Nope, much as I’d like someone to pick trauma. But I’ve already knocked back others who were late earlier in the year, so need to be consistent.

Reminder that BBB has to survive the cut to 22 and actually play for you to get a return.

Of course.

But at the moment I’m 19 points up with four minutes to play. I can’t possibly lose.

8 Likes

TOO ■■■■■■■ SOON!!!

funny though.

1 Like

Trauma everything on Zach Merrett

Trades this week closed when 25 man squad was announced on Thursday. No more trades until after the next game.

Updated Panic Dollar holdings and rankings after Round 15 debacle.

Biggest climber this week was @SCarey . Biggest faller was @BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS

1 Like

Panic Dollars rates of return and bonuses for stress and trauma options for Round 16 this week are shown below.

Next match is Saturday arvo v Collingwood at MCG. Trades close when team announced - expected Thursday evening. A trading halt may happen earlier for some players if club makes significant announcements to indicate a selection decision has been made.

I will stay true to the Big Boy Begley Cause (BBBC).

If it costs me my last remaining panic dollar at least I’ll know I’m smarter than the EFC selection panel.

3 Likes

Sell all

buy 50% Myers - Double Stress
buy 50% Frang - Double Stress

1 Like

I’d be all over Lang and Myers if I wasn’t already locked in.
Pick two $4 winners, go backwards…
I understand nothing.