Panic Dollars 2017 - the game

■■■■. Forgot I was all in on the langford. I am making the call - sell all on THE LANGFORD, and put it all on big boi begley. I smell Josh Green needs a rest. Can I please have my transaction before Josh kicks 9 in the twos today?

Rates are set on Tuesday after the Club issues its injury report.

Sector Report

The Panic Dollars Fund continued it’s strong growth during the period. Although the Ambrose injury slowed growth toward the end of the period for those investors taking long term options. Slower than expected turnaround from The Langford acquisition also limited returns.

Overall we expect this fund to continue to be one of the world’s leading performers among the sports related negative-sentiment virtual commodities.

3 Likes

ALL

IN

ON

BIG

BOY

BEGLEY

pls.

1 Like

Panic Dollar return rates and stress and trauma bonuses for Round 17 v St.Kilda are shown below.

■■■■■■■ media hype. Finalise all in with all of the triples, doubles and bonuses I can added to Begley. Please.

Dang straight.

I was in to him before he was cool.

I’ve never been cool so I just follow everyone else. Every single cent on BBB please Colonel and stuff it, double stress him.

1 Like

All in on BBB!

… nope I’m all locked in already :cry:

You have to pick which bonus(es) you want - you can’t do them all.

Sell hooker, invest in Big Boi. go stress and trauma on him.

Watch me climb the rankings.

Stress requires min 50% of funds, Trauma requires 100% of funds - you can’t do both.

C’mon K, … you hear about people giving 150% all the time …

1 Like

Hodge would have invested 150%…

… courageously.

Triple Stress Pleas unless Trauma is more high risk - high reward, then trauma. I will admit, I have got a bit confused.

1 Like

OK, how about just go with stress. If things go OK I might go Trauma later.

C’mon guys it isn’t that hard. How about you just say which option you want.

Double Stress is a 2 week lock, where you get weekly returns as well. Min 50% of funds.
Triple Stress is a 3 week lock, where you get weekly returns as well. Min 50% of funds.
Trauma is a 5 week lock, where you do not get weekly returns along the way. Takes all 100% of your funds.

100% Stress on KFC

1 Like

I’ll stay with McG & McK and double stress them again thanks

1 Like