Panic Dollars 2017 - the game

You know talking to yourself is the first sign of madness right?

Repeating yourself to yourself is the 2nd BTW, … :wink:

$100 on Francis. Leave the other $74 on Stewart.

It’s difficult to know how this works KFC with transaction costs… but here goes.

Sell McGrath $104
Sell Green $98

Buy Ridley $100
Buy Begley $50
Buy Clarke $42?? (or whatever is left)

For this week... Everything on Belcho

You already have all your panic dollars invested in bellchambers, you only need to tell me if you want to change it.

yeah but its funnier if i tell you every week

$50 on Jackson Merret
$50 on Ridley

I have ZERO idea how this works still but I’m glad my name is in there.

I thought I joined last week, but I would love to be involved.

50 on Hurley, 50 on Joe Daniher Please kayeffsee.

I am comfortable with my level of panic.

It's difficult to know how this works KFC with transaction costs... but here goes.

Sell McGrath $104
Sell Green $98

Buy Ridley $100
Buy Begley $50

Yes. For clarification with multiple player swaps I will make it you you pay for buys, but sells are free.

I might start with a blue chip portfolio of reliables - Hurls, Myers, Lav and Francis.

I made a lot of money with a similar strategy in the heady days of Winderlich , Gumbleton and Dempsey.

Dude (Kay eff see). This portfolio just went vertical did it not?

Not sure what your posts mean. But if you want to play you have to tell me how much of your $100 starting panic dollars you want to invest in each player.

In your $174 you actually had $50 unspent last round. But if you want to get to $100 on Francis and $74 on Stewart I will do that.

In your $174 you actually had $50 unspent last round. But if you want to get to $100 on Francis and $74 on Stewart I will do that.

I’m still getting my head around this. If I didn’t change anything this round would I only have $50 on Stewart or does what I made on him rollover to the next week?

If that latter is the case then I’ll leave the $124 on Stewart and $50 on Franga minus the transaction fee of course.

Some of you are making it more complicated than it is. Just tell me trades that add up to the full amount of panic dollars you have. Don’t worry about deducting transaction fees in advance.

Just be mindful that the more trades you do the more it will cost when the match is played. You earn return on the full amount you invest in each player, the transaction fee is only deducted after the next match, i.e. from your return or from the investment if your player did not play.

I don’t post much but what better way to get started than a weird blitz game?

$50 on Ridley and $50 on Green pls

Sell Sell Sell

$80 Joe Dan
$80 Begley
$82 Stanton

I might start with a blue chip portfolio of reliables - Hurls, Myers, Lav and Francis.

I made a lot of money with a similar strategy in the heady days of Winderlich , Gumbleton and Dempsey.

Dude (Kay eff see). This portfolio just went vertical did it not?

Not sure what your posts mean. But if you want to play you have to tell me how much of your $100 starting panic dollars you want to invest in each player.

Can i do $25 on each and hold all year. I hope i lose.

$100 on Daniher thx

ALL IN ON TIPPA

$50 Ambrose
$50 Gleeson

It's difficult to know how this works KFC with transaction costs... but here goes.

Sell McGrath $104
Sell Green $98

Buy Ridley $100
Buy Begley $50

Hey samwoods …
Do you want to have another go and give me buys that add up to $202, or leave $10 unspent?