Here are final panic dollar results after JLT2.
Next match JLT3 is Sunday week.
I will not update the return rates this week, but will wait till training / injury / presser reports from Monday / Tuesday next week. I think JLT2 will prove to be the hardest side to pick all year, so expect return rates to have a bigger range for JLT3 - some players to fall a lot, some players to get a lot bigger.
Cutoff for trades is when squad is first announced. I expect this to be on AFL website at around midday Melbourne time next Thursday.
New gamers are welcome to join for next game. It is very simple to play:
- You start with $100 panic dollars to invest in any player(s) you choose.
- You get a return if they play in the next match, nothing if they do not play (at this stage).
- Return rates vary for each player and may change each week, depending on how likely I think they are to play.
- There is a small transaction cost deduction, this increases with the more player trades you make in that week.
- The objective is to create a bit of interest and fun. Nominal winner is person with most panic dollars at end of season.