Panic Dollars 2017 - the game

It's difficult to know how this works KFC with transaction costs... but here goes.

Sell McGrath $104
Sell Green $98

Buy Ridley $100
Buy Begley $50
Buy Clarke $42?? (or whatever is left)

Hey samwoods …
Do you want to have another go and give me buys that add up to $202, or leave $10 unspent?

Can you add the $10 unspent onto Clarke and bring him up to $52.

Thanks mate.

Sell

McGrath - $104
Watson - $35.50
Heppell - $42

Buy

Hocking - $91
McKenna - $90.5

Closed, team has been announced.

No Franga! Panic!

No Franga! Panic!

I was almost gonna put the lot on Franca too … thank god jd is playing

Doh was going to load up on JD, thought it wouldn’t get named till later tonight.

I’ll take a stab and say my cash on hand will be $348.62 at the end of the round if my players take the field.

Closed, team has been announced.

I need to clarify cutoff time. DJR, you posted at 1.21pm.
The squad post on EFC website is timestamped 1:56pm. Was there an announcement somewhere else before the club website?

It looks like squad was posted on AFL website at 12:18pm - so that is the cutoff time for trades. So you miss out Benny, sorry.

Also for following match v Geelong, even tho another Sunday game, expect all squads to be announced together again by AFL on the Thursday at around midday - so suggest you do your trades b4 that.

This game is the opposite of “panic dollars”.

Here are draft results based on the named squad. Note - 3 players will come out of the squad, and there may be late changes, so results won’t be exactly like this. But this will give you an idea …

Here are final panic dollar results after JLT2.

Next match JLT3 is Sunday week.

I will not update the return rates this week, but will wait till training / injury / presser reports from Monday / Tuesday next week. I think JLT2 will prove to be the hardest side to pick all year, so expect return rates to have a bigger range for JLT3 - some players to fall a lot, some players to get a lot bigger.

Cutoff for trades is when squad is first announced. I expect this to be on AFL website at around midday Melbourne time next Thursday.

New gamers are welcome to join for next game. It is very simple to play:

• You start with $100 panic dollars to invest in any player(s) you choose.
  • You get a return if they play in the next match, nothing if they do not play (at this stage).
  • Return rates vary for each player and may change each week, depending on how likely I think they are to play.
  • There is a small transaction cost deduction, this increases with the more player trades you make in that week.
  • The objective is to create a bit of interest and fun. Nominal winner is person with most panic dollars at end of season.
  • all panic dollars from Myers and evenly split dollars for Begley and Zerrett.
1 Like

$20 each on Begley and Joe please

1 Like

deleted

ALL IN ON TIPPA

1 Like

There is no game this weekend which is pretty boring. Also I want to try out the image posting on new blitz. So I will post the panic dollar return rates for JLT3 now …

The rates that apply for JLT3 are in the yellow column.

Trades close when team squad is announced (expected to be around midday on Thursday).

Just a suggestion but in racing parlance shouldn’t long term injured players( i.e. Myers ) be scratched ?

Does this make any sense on new Blitz? Sure as hell didn’t on the old one.

Not even new Blitz can solve this.

1 Like