Panic Dollars 2017 - the game

Seriously, It’s not that hard. Just pick a player or two that you think will play in the team each week.

The more “panic” associated with the player, the more BPD’s they will pay.

Maybe. But I am trying to make this as simple as possible for me to maintain on PC every week. It is easier if Myers has a number rather than some text that may throw up errors in formula down the track. Ditto for rookies who can’t play once season starts unless upgraded.

Also part of the game is that gamers have to know what is going on with each player on the list, so that they can decide whether a large return number offered is easy money or fools gold.

The return rates for each player in JLT3 have just been published above.

I notice that the folks dissin this, never ask a question about what to do or how to play. So my guess is that they are just here for the dissin and not the playing.

1 Like

Just remember it’s the opposite of panic dollars and you’ll be fine.

Sell all of Green and Ridley and put it all on Begley

1 Like

Sell all and buy $86.50 Begley, $86.50 Gleeson and $86.50 Tippa

1 Like

Sell all.

Buy Langford $100
Buy Baguley $199
Buy Fantasia $100
Buy Zaharakis $100

1 Like

Wait you don’t have to sell in between matches do you? I thought it was like punting - resets after each match?

Yes you do have to sell, otherwise your players would roll over to the next week. Which is fine if you want to stick with them.

KFC is pretty cluey though… I’m sure if you’re spending all your P$'s on a bunch of new players that he would realise you want to sell first.

1 Like

Unlike punting you don’t lose your stake - at this stage you just gain a return or not. The stake and any return rides on for the next game(s) until you change it. The question for you is whether you are getting as good a return as other gamers. It is more like the stock market, than race horse punting.

Once we get a few rounds into the season proper and the team becomes more settled, you will start to lose part of your dollars if your guy doesn’t play - maybe $5 a game (but I will give you at least a week’s notice of that before it starts).

So Dell you currently have $60 unspent. There is no advantage for you in that. You should at least put it on a low risk player, i.e. someone sure to get selected.

Yes as @samwoods says, I know how much money everyone has. If you give me a buy order for the total or your panic dollars I know that you want to sell all. It is only when you want to hold some players and sell others that you have to be a bit more specific.

Ok, i think I’ve caught on, … at least enough to have a crack anyway.

How many BPD’s do u get to start again?

Welcome to the high rollers room. Free $100 panic dollars and complimentary drink to start.

Also here is link to countdown clock showing when trades are likely to close …
http://itsalmo.st/#jlt3panicdollarsclose

1 Like

Ok, so I’ll split it into 25 a piece on 4 players. A couple of safey’s & a couple with longer “odds”

Stewart
Hurley
Morgan
McNiece

Can I change things about prior to team announcement?

Just to clarify, … the way to build the Bank & “win” this thing is to “Punt” essentially on players, you think are a fair chance to not be picked, … but you hope they do?

This is what that looks like if all your players play in JLT3.

Yes, you can keep making more trades in any week. The catch is that they get more expensive the more trades you make in any week.

"The cost of each transaction before each game is

• $1 for first transaction in week
  • $2 for 2nd transaction in week
  • $3 for 3rd transaction in week
  • $4 for 4th transaction in week
  • $5 for 5th transaction in week
  • $8 for each transaction above 5 in the week"

The prospective returns or odds offered will reflect how likely I think each player is likely to play. Higher returns mean I think they are less likely to play, and more panic if you have invested in them and you want them to get selected. To get more panic dollars at this stage, and to move up the ranking, you probably should be trying to pick the players with the highest return that you think will actually play this week.

1 Like

$49 from Franga to Fridge thanks Colonel!

1 Like

Sell Daniher, Begley
Retain Stanton

buy split between
Mutch
Francis
J Merrett

1 Like

All unspent cash on Parish

You don’t have any unspent cash. You are currently fully invested in Watson. Do you want to sell Watson?

So if I keep Ambrose & Gleeson does that mean I have $32 to invest in Hurley?

No, your previous returns are tied to the player(s) that earned it. It isn’t unspent money available for you to invest. You have to sell something to get more money to invest.