Panic Dollars 2019: Who wants to be a Blitzcoin millionaire? (Redbull wins option to get bucket hat!)

Colonel pls…

1 Like

Gamers who have free funds and can still update investment decisions for R10 are:
@samwoods @efc1robbo @TrevorBix @Heptides @dingus @nhanlon @Nod @theDJR

Phew I almost trauma’d Joe last night before the news broke

50% trauma tippa
50% trauma Shiel

Trauma is all eggs one basket - has to be 100% on one player.

My bad, apologies.

Ok stress 50% Shiel
Stress 50% tippa

1 Like

Stress Smack

No can do. You need 50% to stress. You only have about a third of your funds free because of failed Anxiety on Mynott. Your only option is Nervous this week.

Ok, thanks. Nervous smack please.

1 Like

That would be Danaerys Targaryan.

Or, according to Donningtons restraining order: Guelfi.

Much obliged.

1 Like

Yep… I tried to find something else I liked as much, but couldn’t.

So me too.

Stress 50% Ambrose
Stress 50% Redman

1 Like

yep, best on offer

Damnit, I crack the top few and then miss a week.

Potential standings if Team plays as named. These do not include Win Jackpot or Best Player Bonuses.

Some big movements this week - biggest likely to be @barnz and @SCarey climbing 20 places up from the bottom.

• @dons23 likely to have biggest fall with his lock on JD.

Interesting that @Nocturnal and @benny were first and second after R5 and both elected to take a Trauma. Both Traumas were successful, however they did not return to the leading position. Which proves what I keep saying - Trauma is designed to assist the lower Gamers, not the leaders.

Yes, well I think I’ve played this game ■■■■ backwards. And as we are all so familiar with saying: There’s always next year.

Yeah the boys.

Why is the highest risk option not also the most rewarding? Surely there is a risk reward for locking away a player for 5 rounds.

Aside from the fat cash bonus?

1 Like

Get off my wagon you guys. It left the station a week ago.

1 Like

Absolute balls.

Oh yeah you’re right, it was 4 weeks ago.