Panic Dollars 2019: Who wants to be a Blitzcoin millionaire? (Redbull wins option to get bucket hat!)

I’m sure they’ll bring him straight back in next week just to really rub salt into the ole wound.

2 Likes

Noooooooooo!

@#$£!!!

2 Likes

After a very eventful selection announcement - here are draft standings if team plays as named. Note win jackpot and best player bonuses are not included.

@Humble_NSW_Fan could climb 17 places to go into lead. @hambo is the other big climber, up 12 places.

Less good news for @Klawdy who instead of going from 22 to 1st, slips to 23rd. And @koala who is locked into a traumatic relationship with Baguley till after the bye.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to suspect that @Humble_NSW_Fan has sources…

2 Likes

That is one tough break, @Klawdy. Is he an emergency?

Also: Woosha HATES @Koala

1 Like

Ridley is emergency yes, on the plane not sure. Baguley is travelling so he is still in with a chance.

If this comes off I’d like the proceeds sent to my new location in the Cayman Island. Plenty of sauces there.

It was always going to be a risky one. But stuff it, I’m going to the Woosha thread to unleash!

BEST
Essendon: Hurley, Heppell, Merrett, McGrath, Hooker

Final standings after R8 debacle v Bin Chickens are below. These do include best player bonuses.

@Humble_NSW_Fan goes into lead after getting a trauma payout for Heppell. Other big climbers were @dons23 and @hambo

1 Like

Here are the full calculations for R8

Click on any pic to open slideshow

Legend:
Legend%20v2

Here are Nervous Rates and Bonus Payments for R9 v Freo.

R9%20Bonus%20Payments

Working late KFC?

1 Like

Any chance tippa can perform so I can make myself some sweet blitzcoin!?!

50% Lav.
50% Big Boi Begs.

Thanks Colonel.

2 Likes

wow

50% Baguley
50% Parish

Stress

1 Like

I’ll split my available funds between Hartley and Lav, straight out.

1 Like