Panic Dollars 2019: Who wants to be a Blitzcoin millionaire? (Redbull wins option to get bucket hat!)

Surprised we haven’t heard from @dons23 - I doubt he wants to go forwards with JD now his lock has expired.

Have @skip27 as your username and not get banned from blitz during the season.

1 Like

Granted, it’s a bold strategy… but the returns! WOWEE!

Ok my initial investment of $100 is all on McKenna - Trauma

Can i ask what you do for a living Colonel?

Ah fark, I just got out of my meeting.

Does that mean I’m stuck with Hooker and JD again this week Colonel?

Yes sorry. My life is much easier if all the rules are black and white not open to interpretation.

1 Like

You got the wrong sport, buddy.

3 Likes

You weren’t tempted to take a punt on a Dylan Clarke - Trauma to make life interesting?

Potential Standings if Team plays as named -

Last year’s winner @skip27 moves into lead. Biggest climbers are @Slowstu and @Kj_11
Biggest disappointment is probably @Preliminary_Point2 who would have been in lead if Francis plays, but instead falls to 5th.

Don’t get banned from Blitz, Don’t get banned from Blitz, don’t get banned from Blitz.

6 Likes

Cheers for bravery though.

Not yet - I think he needs 2 more good games, or injuries elsewhere, to be a chance for 5 in a row.

Why are you not on the table @Kay_Eff_See

You probably could have just stopped there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I said I would not be in the rankings, so will not be on that table.

My investment lines will be at bottom of the full calculations table when that is posted after the game though.

1 Like

From AFL site …

BEST
Essendon: Merrett, Hooker, Heppell, Clarke, McKenna, Hurley

Clarke and no Parish is interesting

Boo this man.

And also, der, if he plays three good games in a row he’s likely to get two more.

Here are updated standings after R13 glorious victory v Hawthorn. These do include Win Jackpot and Best Player Bonuses.

I’m still beating @theDJR!

:joy::joy::joy: