Panic Dollars 2020: catch the original global panicdemic game

Yep, I’d love to go again this year, thank you Colonel.

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

Sorry for delay. I will post draft rates tonight.

Final rates tomorrow as there may be an injury availability report Tuesday. Who knows really.

how can it possibly work when the season is certain to be stopped? this is a fun game, but it would be almost impossible to play with the current model

Can certainly play with 17 games + finals and multiple random unscheduled byes.

If team doesn’t play, it doesn’t count as a missed game.

1 Like

Here are draft Nervous Rates and Bonus Payments for locks, may be adjusted pending any Injury Reports or Pressers from Club tomorrow.

R1 - Bonus Payments - draft

For any one feeling stress at the level of uncertainty, here is the Panic Dollars virtual assistance dog.

I will write a post tomorrow for @Truck and other new Gamers explaining how it works.

2 Likes

I do believe I’m feeling anxious about Zaharakis and Langford.
50% each.

So who’s game to pick Daniher @ 1000% on the angle the season gets delayed long enough he’s fit and raring to go.

2 Likes

Go trauma, or go home.

Stress BZT and Shiel thanks Colonel!

Nervous Langford, Cutler, Francis, Fantasia, Zaharakis in equal measure.

50% anxiety on zaka
50% anxiety on Fantasia

Nervous Guelfi please

How do i go all in on Belly?

Nervous Bellchambers please Colonel.

Question for clarification - if Round 1 gets pulled are we still locked in?

1 Like

Thanks for running this again!!

50% stress Zaharakis
50% stress Fantasia

Anxiety 50/50 Cutler & Raz plz

Final Rates after injury report and presser on Tuesday

R1 - Bonus Payments - final

If a game gets postponed Gamers with unlocked funds will not be locked in. When the game is rescheduled I will post new rates and you can pick again.
So @Preliminary_Point2 scheme won’t work because Joe will not be at 1000% when the game is rescheduled.

However, Gamers with an Anxiety, Stress or Trauma lock that has already had at least 1 game played will stay locked in to that player until the Team plays the required number of matches, even if it takes 3 months to play another 4 games to finish the Trauma.