Panic Dollars Game 2018 Results: Blitzcoin millionaire Skip27 wins from Nod and Benny

I should rejoin after next week so i can make a decision that the pommy wanker copies again?

Best players -
Essendon: Hurley, Smith, Hooker, Heppell, Merrett, Langford

2 Likes

These coaches/afl selection idiots are ■■■■■■.

clearly conor is the #1 GOAT at essendon.

Updated Rankings and Holdings after R17 glorious victory v Gold Coast. These do include win jackpot and best players bonus.

1 Like

Here are the full calculations of Blitzcoin holdings after R17 …

Here are Nervous rates and Bonus Payments for lock options starting R18 v Fremantle.

This table shows Bonus Payments for 100% only - or when the player selected has an average Nervous rate over the lock period of 32% or over.

R18%20bonus%20A

Rule change - for R18 and on
Remember that the Bonus Payments are reduced according to the table below depending on what the average Nervous rate is over the lock period. This applies only to new locks starting this round R18 and going forward.

R18%20bonus%20B

1 Like

May I please trauma Darcy Parish

1 Like

Not messing with a winning formula. Trauma Heppell please!

1 Like

What happens with the last few rounds? Is next week the last time trauma is an option?

only if you think we won’t make finals :sweat:

1 Like

Correct … the game ends when Essendon plays last game. It is up to Gamers to consider the risk of there being enough games for their players to play.

If we win every game from now on the last game will be the grand final. Although a grand final replay is possible, I don’t think we will draw GF.

1 Like

The only Gamers who can still make changes for this round are …
@Nod @Nocturnal @Koala @SCarey @TrevorBix @Riolio and @theDJR

in that case… can I please go with Goddard 50% and Fantasia 50% @ nervous rate

1 Like

Francis 'til I die

1 Like

I’ll nervous Zaharakis and Fantasia (50:50) please

1 Like

Stress Guelfi 50% x 2 (=100% by the way). And make that a triple!

1 Like

FRANCIS STRESS

1 Like

What is a triple?

a defunct term apparently, so no triple.

Trauma McKenna

2 Likes