Panic Dollars Game 2018 Results: Blitzcoin millionaire Skip27 wins from Nod and Benny

I look forward to continuing being correct but still going down rankings next week

Dear colonel Sanders, the spreadsheet has me as heppell but i went for ZERRETT. Hopefully not a pain to switch and send me to number one on the rankings

1 Like

Hamstring last week, being singled out by coach for not abiding by instructions this week ā€¦ skating on thin ice you are :grin:

Sorry 'bout that. Iā€™ve fixed the table now. You go up to 19th.

1 Like

Donā€™t mind me quoting myself but just realised that you havenā€™t got Stewart stressed on the table.

Iā€™ve fixed it, for this week

1 Like

Here are Nervous Rates and Bonus Payments for new locks starting from R3 v Bulldogs.

R3%20bonus

All of my Brown money on Fanta please.

1 Like

All of my Green money on Fantasia - Nervous please.

1 Like

There wonā€™t be much action today as many Gamers are locked up.

The only Gamers who can still change their investments for R3 are @Heptides @wimmera1 @Koala @Humble_NSW_Fan @efc1robbo @Riolio @theDJR

If%20you%20are%20waiting%20for%20a%20sign

1 Like

Give me Brown with everything Iā€™ve got.

1 Like

Iā€™ll go with Begley for mine thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve got 50% locked up right? All of that on Langford.

Not 50%, and you canā€™t change the locked amount to Langford.

If you look at this table in the 1st green column it shows you have $187 locked on Stewart, and $209 unlocked currently on McKenna.

You can only change the $209 on McKenna this week.

Thatā€™s just Begley with the funds that are not locked on Hep D tho.

:+1:

I shall also invest my available $5.93 on Begley.

1 Like

Gotcha. So if I do nothing then my $209 unlocked stake will remain on McKenna.

Think Iā€™ll just let it ride then.

1 Like

Extended team of 26 has been named. As it happens every player selected by a Gamer is in this 26 man squad - so nobody has missed out yet.

Here is what standings will look like if all 26 played (which they wonā€™t). The first Stress bonus payments get paid this round, resulting in some big changes.

1 Like

No changes for me.