Panic Dollars Game 2018 Results: Blitzcoin millionaire Skip27 wins from Nod and Benny

Changes are closed once the extended squad is announced.

1 Like

Squad now reduced to 22 - shown in table below.

Myers was highest return player named, although no Gamers were on board. Baguley locks finally got a payday, who along with Brown, Fantasia and Dea all rewarded their investors with the next highest return of 35%.

R3%20selected

Of the players those who missed out only Hartley and Begley burnt any investors.

@benny looks like being the big loser this round - he would have gone into the lead if his Stress lock on Hartley had paid out.

Revised provisional standings if the named squad do actually play.

It looks like @Heptides will move back into the lead and @Klawdy falls from leading to off the podium.
The biggest climber is @nhanlon who jumps 14 places to 2nd on the back of a double stress payment.
The biggest faller is @SCarey with his trauma lock.

All the Trauma locks are still live - you can see who has one as they all have 10% in the 2nd column from the right in the table above. I expect at least some of these will be successful and a Trauma Gamer will be in the lead with $2,000 after round 5.

1 Like

I contast Myers rate. He’s a dead ■■■■■■■ certainty to play if he can tie his shoes without assistance.

Dea a late out for Begley. @redbull was the big loser here as he had a Stress lock on Dea due to be paid out in R3. A couple of Begley owners @Koala and @wimmera1 would be happy to see him come back.

Revised holdings and rankings are below.

The biggest fallers were @redbull and @SCarey
The biggest climber was @nhanlon who rose 14 places to be 2nd, just $10 off the lead.

1 Like

Woohoo me and my five bucks!
I’m gonna get smashed by the five-gamers though.

1 Like

Based on form, there is not a player in the team that should be safe for 5 games.

2 Likes

Here are the detailed calculations for each Gamer. Check your score and let me know if you see any mistakes.

Click on any pic to open a slideshow that you can click through.

Legend - colours:
Colour%20coding

This week.
In case there is any confusion, the funds of all the Gamers who had $ locked from R1 to R3 are now unlocked and available for re-investment. If you don’t change your investment, the funds will just continue on the current player at the new Nervous weekly rate each week.

I expect there will be changes to the side this week with more players coming off injury and good form in 2s v seniors.

As per usual I will post new Nervous rates and the game will be reopened for investment changes after the injury report on Tuesday afternoon.

1 Like

Question, do i get a bonus after the 5 week trauma?

You should.

1 Like

I hope you do. McKenna has been one of the few bright shining lights this season. I’d hate to lose him in the next week or so.

You get a bonus payment if McKenna plays all 5 games up to R5.

yeah, well… sometimes you get the munchies

2 Likes

Here are Nervous rates for R4 and Bonus payments for new locks starting from R4.

R4%20bonus

Selection will be very interesting this week. McKenna suspended forces at least 1 change. Will Woosher follow through on his threats and punish bad performance and reward good form in the 2s?

Stewart - Trauma please.

1 Like

don’t do it man, he’ll probably eye gouge someone in the 3rd round.

2 Likes

Is this the appropriate time to point out that you wanted to lock McKenna in for the full year?

I’m loyal like that.

Can I nervous 50% each on Langford and Clarke

2 Likes