Panic Dollars Game 2018 Results: Blitzcoin millionaire Skip27 wins from Nod and Benny

Yes it actually started in R18 for new locks taken out from then on. Plus there was notice R17 it was going to start. And it is for Anxiety and Stress as well as Trauma.

Trauma on McKenna please Colonel.

Thanks

oh ■■■■ posted 1 minute before the team was posted.

WOWEE

gl

kfc.

Not sure about this. Team was named at or before 6:20 on AFL app which is when you posted this. Why leave it till the last second unless you were waiting for confirmation info ?

Team%20named%206%2020

What is the view of other Gamers on whether I should accept this or not?

Ok so I always post my selection after (or during) work on Thursday, so I’m often pretty close to the line.

In all honesty, this week I was tossing up between Francis and McKenna, and I ended up going with the “safe” option of Connor because Woosha basically confirmed he was back already.

No intention to cheat at all, but if you feel like I’ve done something wrong, obviously do whatever you like.

Happy for it to be OK as McKenna got given the all clear 2 days ago so no surprise. And the other minor detail of there only being pride on the line.

1 Like

OK I will let it through @dons23 I don’t think it will make much difference anyway.

Here are potential standings and rankings based on selected team.

1 Like

Win Jackpot is payable after R19 glorious victory v Sydney.

Also Best Players Bonus to following players.

BEST
Essendon: Hurley, Heppell, Myers, Merrett, Parish, Zaharakis

1 Like

Here are new Rankings and Blitzcoin holdings after R19 - these include everything.

The current podium hot seat positions are …
@nod - who retains the lead after a Nervous investment
@skip27 - who moved from 7th to 2nd with 2 Stress investments, and
@wimmera1 - who was leading in R15 when the took out a Trauma investment, but it only brought him back to 3rd spot when it was paid out.

Here are full calculations for Rankings and Blitzcoin holdings after R19.

Colour%20coding%20v2

This Week:
Next game v Hawthorn on Saturday afternoon.
For the gloomers / lid-onners there are only 4 games before the coach sacking and list cull can begin.
For the lid-offers there are only 8 more wins until we have another premiership.

5 Likes

Here are Nervous Rates and Bonus Payments for new locks starting R20.

R20%20bonus%20A

R20%20bonus%20B

Game is now open for new Investments.

Although the only Gamers who can make changes this week are …
@Nod @skip27 @wimmera1 @Slowstu @nhanlon @hambo @benny @Riolio and @theDJR

Stress Langford and Francis at 50% each.

1 Like

Stress Francis and Dea 50% each

Edit: I mean nervous, not stress, nervous

1 Like

Anxiety st Francis pls. 100%

1 Like

Stress Francis 100% please

1 Like

Sorry … no edits, no do-overs. Once you push the Post button the first time that is it (unless you change it instantly).

stress Guelfi and The Langford please

1 Like

Booooooooooooooo

Ok your the boss

1 Like

Stress Bags and Francis please

1 Like

Anxiety Langford 50%
Anxiety Francis 50%

1 Like