Panic Dollars Game 2018 Results: Blitzcoin millionaire Skip27 wins from Nod and Benny

Yes. I expect 26 players will play, so it is harder to miss playing than a normal game, plus with only 2 JLT games this year I expect less of every kiddy gets a go. Last year I probably overpaid in JLT then there was big drop in R1.

1 Like

Triple stress Smith and McGrath.

1 Like

Like your swag - but Nervous option only for JLT - that is every player is 1 week only. Locked options start in R1 and I will announce the bonus rates for locks before then.

1 Like

Also @Kj_11 and @Fairybread you’ve posted here in the thread, but have not indicated whether you are playing or not. If you want to play could you confirm please.

50% Parish
50% Hooker

1 Like

After the heartbreak of last year I wasn’t sure if I could go round again, but just when I thought I was out, you pull me back in.

Also I assume by no editing you just mean for posts to prevent disagreements. If we change our mind, we can just post again right? No penalty.

1 Like

No I mean - once you post that is your decision for the week. No do-overs. Like once you take your hand off your chess piece that is your move. No edits, no changing your mind. Edit to fix spelling mistake is OK but no changing decision. Trying to change decision is cheating which will cost you 50% of funds penalty.

Wow that’s harsh. But you’re the commander in chief.

I’ll take a punt with a $100 BJ please.

2 Likes

It was the same last year - although I let a couple through when people changed them almost instantly.

$100 split between MCG, Parish and BJ.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks, but I’ll say no. Have fun.

1 Like

$100 for BJ seems like good value.

So to clarify, do you put your money on who you think will do well or who you think will stink?

The players who you think will be selected that can give you the best return.

50% Leuenberger and 50% Dea

1 Like

Bold strategy. Nice one.

1 Like

Just who is going to walk across the white line and play. It doesn’t matter if your nominated players don’t get a touch or play a blinder - you get paid just if they play. It seems easy - but the trick is to pick the players with the highest returns who play.

Orright I’ll give it a go!

50% Zaka
50% Stringer

1 Like

$100 on Guelfi please

2 Likes