Panic Dollars Game 2018 Results: Blitzcoin millionaire Skip27 wins from Nod and Benny

Lol. So you’re saying it’s too late for me to trauma Guelfi? :wink:

1 Like

If the Guelfi trauma keeps getting up, I think I should get the nervous rate each week.

No Win Jackpot applicable.

Best Players …
Essendon: Smith, Zaharakis, Saad, Heppell, Bellchambers, McGrath and Carlisle keeps on giving.

Francis a bit stiff I think.

2 Likes

A bit stiff? Sheesh.

1 Like

Looks like they went off stats.

Zaharakis?
Who’s friggin’ choosing the bests?

1 Like

AFL.com hack journos who mostly look at who has most stats.

Here are final Rankings and Blitzcoin holdings after R22 v Richmond.

1 Like

Ooh some potential for controversy …
The Best Players on EFC site includes 7 players - with Francis added.

BEST
Richmond: Martin, Caddy, Rance, Short, Edwards, Ellis
Essendon: Smith, Francis, Zaharakis, Saad, Heppell, Bellchambers, McGrath

But AFL site bests have not been changed. Even though both articles were written by same afl hack - Riley Beveridge. So perhaps EFC site added Francis or Riley copped some stick.

Anyway … I don’t think there is any debate Francis was worthy of bests, and I would give official EFC site precedence over AFL. So I am paying on Francis - which will effect quite a few Gamers. Stand by for updated rankings tonight.

1 Like

Here are updated Rankings and Blitzcoin holdings after R22 - these include Francis best player bonus payments.

hold up, how’d i get in front of that pommy ■■■■■■■?

mckenna was in best players R21

Damn you!!

Come on stringer, have a blinder this week

Full calculations for R22 game v Richmond.

Click on any pic to open slide show so they are easier to read.

Colour%20coding%20v2

Shout out to @Riolio who had managed to compile $1,600 over previous 21 games, then landed $23,000+ from Francis being late addition to best players.

3 Likes

Here are Nervous Rates and Bonus Payments for new locks starting R23 v Port Adelaide.

R23%20bonus%20A

R23%20bonus%20B

Pending miraculous intervention this is probably the last week.

@Nod is probably the Gamer to beat. Although 3rd, he has 2 x Anxiety payments due this week. That should take him over the $1M mark.

For those contemplating a Hail Mary play in the last round - you probably need to aim for $1,070,000 to grab a win.

This is also a big week for @barnz to see if McKenna can get to the 5th game in his trauma, having already failed him twice on the 5th game.

The only Gamers not locked in already for R23 are …
@skip27 @wimmera1 @nhanlon @smooth @redbull @Slowstu @hambo @Nocturnal @Riolio and @theDJR

100% Francis

1 Like

Ok can’t win from here so a hail mary it is, everything on Razzle Dazzle

1 Like

Everything on McNeice please

1 Like

50% Looney 50% Franga please

1 Like