Patrick Dangerfield

we - eeee

are never ever ever

oh wee - eeee

are never ever ever

getting Patrick Dangerfield.

rodney.jpg

Snowballs chance in hell.

But I'm willing to eat my words if this happens.

More chance of Coleman putting the boots on for a comeback.

Paddy/Howlett for Danger.

More chance of Coleman putting the boots on for a comeback.

So, there's a chance, yeah?

Get dangerfield and we are a certain top 4 team. Make it happen

Speculation that Adelaide are willing to trade Dangerfield this trade period so that they can receive something fairer than if he was to leave as a free agent at the end of 2015. Apparently was going to head to VIC anyway...
-Paul Roos has thrown his hat into the ring with rumours that Melb are willing to trade pick 2 AND 3 for him.
-Collingwood are hopeful to get him through a 3-way deal with Beams heading to Brisbane, pick 4 + 'good' player to Adelaide and Dangerfield to the Pies.
-Hawks have the cash and Paddy grew up in Geelong and their success may appeal to him
-Apparently Zaka and Hurls are really close with Dangerfield. We also have Craig and Bass who are former Adelaide men to convince him.
Hypothetically, if Danger chose EFC, what trade are you willing to put together. Would it involve Ryder as a 3 way?

what would i do to get dangerfield here....whatever it takes.

Crows  Ryder + Howlett (closer to WA) or Edwards (from SA)

Essendon Dangerfield

Crows get a good ruck/forward and edwards who they were after last year. Or a midfielder in Howlett to add  to their midfield group.

4 way deal trade

Crows lose Dangefield, Jenkins  get Ryder, Aish, Mayes

Pies lose Beams  get Jenkins, Howlett

Brisbane get Beams, lose Aish, Mayes

Essendon Lose Ryder, Howlett  Gain Dangerfield

Give them the fridge for him

Adelaide are going to be a weird team to deal with if they don't have a senior coach during trade period. I know it's mostly the list management team, etc, etc, but not knowing who the senior coach will be is going to make some sort of difference.

This is how Goddard started! Good work people!

Why didn’t I think of this before? Lol.

Paddy for Paddy. Adelaide obviously want more so we can throw in an extra player like Howlett or Hardy.

With Pods retiring soonish, Ryder would definitely suit their needs as a ruckman/fwd. It’s whether they actually WANT him.

Adelaide are going to be a weird team to deal with if they don't have a senior coach during trade period. I know it's mostly the list management team, etc, etc, but not knowing who the senior coach will be is going to make some sort of difference.

Judd said that was a factor when taking us into consideration after leaving West Coke.

Snowballs chance in hell.

But I'm willing to eat my words if this happens.

I'm willing to eat my own balls if this happens.

Judd said that was a factor when taking us into consideration after leaving West Coke.

Turns out he made the right choice

Ricky Dyson and a third rounder should just about do it.

Lol, I would say our bank account was the major factor but it sounds nicer if he says it's just the lack of coach.

99% of us understand that this Dangerfield talk is fanciful, but if you are going to indulge, at least put forward some scenarios that make sense.

RYDER does NOT hold anywhere near the value to Adelaide, than what he does to other sides such as Port, GWS or Sydney.

Adelaide already have one of the best rucks in the game in Jacobs, and 2 big forwards in Walker and Jenkins.Also, Pods will probably go round again.

Why would they over pay for Ryder ?

Get a 3rd club involved, and we could certainly tempt Adelaide with an attractive proposal.

*Yawn*

Collingwood - "We will only accept losing Beams if we are them compensated by getting a way better player in Dangerfield".