Patrick Dangerfield

But what would Caro say if we plucked him from under the noses of both Adelaide and Geelong?

But what would Caro say if we plucked him from under the noses of both Adelaide and Geelong?

Thufferin thuccotash?

Don't think the Dangerfield offer is true? But Danger for 1.1m Carlisle pick for benell Pick 5 gun And Steve j 1 year

That would go close to making us top4

You need to add picking up M Brown and Collins to round that out. We need some KP talls other than Hurley, JD and Hooker.

Offer him 2mil a year

p=mv

Offer him 2mil a year

Maybe front loaded, ie: 5 year deal = y1 $2M, y2 $2M, y3-y5 $500K ea year. Total contract $5.15M over 5 years.

Lol.

22 Sep 2015
Herald Sun
REECE HOMFRAY ADELAIDE

Standing ground

ADELAIDE should accept nothing less than two firstround draft picks and a player with top-end speed if Patrick Dangerfield wants to get to Geelong.

That’s the view of former AFL club recruiter and football operations manager James Fantasia, who spent 19 years with the Crows, Western Bulldogs and Hawthorn.

Fantasia said he would ask Geelong to hand over at least pick nine this year — as well as its first-round selection next year — plus a player who would help replace some of the pace that would be lost with Dangerfield’s departure.

“I wouldn’t accept anything less than two first-round draft picks and a player,” Fantasia said yesterday. “Unfortunately for Geelong they sit with pick nine and they’ll need to find something inside that.”

Fantasia said he would look at a player such as Steven Motlop, despite him just agreeing to stay at Geelong, or find a way to orchestrate a deal to get Lewis Jetta, who appears on the outer at Sydney.

I will wristy dodoro every day for the rest of his life if he lands danger

Lol.
22 Sep 2015
Herald Sun
REECE HOMFRAY ADELAIDE

Standing ground

ADELAIDE should accept nothing less than two firstround draft picks and a player with top-end speed if Patrick Dangerfield wants to get to Geelong.

That’s the view of former AFL club recruiter and football operations manager James Fantasia, who spent 19 years with the Crows, Western Bulldogs and Hawthorn.

Fantasia said he would ask Geelong to hand over at least pick nine this year — as well as its first-round selection next year — plus a player who would help replace some of the pace that would be lost with Dangerfield’s departure.

“I wouldn’t accept anything less than two first-round draft picks and a player,” Fantasia said yesterday. “Unfortunately for Geelong they sit with pick nine and they’ll need to find something inside that.”

Fantasia said he would look at a player such as Steven Motlop, despite him just agreeing to stay at Geelong, or find a way to orchestrate a deal to get Lewis Jetta, who appears on the outer at Sydney.

Danger can leave as a FA, so screw the Crows and idiots like this guy.

Lol.
22 Sep 2015
Herald Sun
REECE HOMFRAY ADELAIDE

Standing ground

Restricted Free Agent.

Lol.
22 Sep 2015
Herald Sun
REECE HOMFRAY ADELAIDE

Standing ground

Restricted Free Agent.

Yeah but I would rather than than 2 first round picks and a player for him.

I will wristy dodoro every day for the rest of his life if he lands danger

That might turn dodoro off the deal.

All Geelong or anyone else have to do is offer more than the Crows can which isn’t going to be too difficult.

They’ll get a compo pick at the end of their first rounder like Hawthorn did for Buddy.

No one has to give up anything for him (other than the dosh they put up for him) and I would suggest that guy is a senile or ignorant old bloke who is totally out of touch with what FA is about and how it works.

You aren’t going to trade for a bloke who you can get for free (trade-wise).

I hope he goes o the cattery.
and I don’t mind if crows get a compo pick as doesn’t affect our first rounder.
end of the day, he is getting married soon, and would be handy having 2 sets of grand parent near when he next generation arrives

Do not want.

Imagine if crows accept deal and the enters national daft or PSD.
would blues use pick 1on him.

All Geelong or anyone else have to do is offer more than the Crows can which isn't going to be too difficult.

They’ll get a compo pick at the end of their first rounder like Hawthorn did for Buddy.

No one has to give up anything for him (other than the dosh they put up for him) and I would suggest that guy is a senile or ignorant old bloke who is totally out of touch with what FA is about and how it works.

Restricted Free Agency works differently to Free Agency.

All Geelong or anyone else have to do is offer more than the Crows can which isn't going to be too difficult.

Yes, but if Geelong can offer more than Adelaide (seemingly a fait accompli), he’s still gone.

Yes, but if Geelong can offer more than Adelaide (seemingly a fait accompli), he’s still gone.

Yes but Adelaide can match it and make Geelong trade.

Yes but Adelaide can match it and make Geelong trade.

Do you not understand what ‘if’ means?

From my read, I don’t believe they can match it. Otherwise this wouldn’t be a discussion - they’d have matched terms, and he would’ve signed already.