Patrick Dangerfield

Saying it’s done, cats loose Gore, 9 and 28 get danger.

Saying it's done, cats loose Gore, 9 and 28 get danger.

If that is the deal, I wonder if that sort of deal sways parties on value in other deals? eg. the Carlisle one?

The Danger deal makes Carlol worth more than pick 5 IMO.

Who is gore?
AFL House

Glad Adelaide forced a trade there.

9, 28 and a player a zillion times better than the one compo pick.

Cats will still clean up this trade period.

Who is gore?

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-geelong-cats--dean-gore

steak knives

■■■■■■ hell Geelong

Won’t be able to get Henderson now WCE should match Selwood to ■■■■ over geelong

Not what he is worth, but certainly better than what they would have got it compo. Also doesn’t insert an extra pick into the draft and weaken our draft position.

■■■■■■ hell Geelong

Won’t be able to get Henderson now WCE should match Selwood to ■■■■ over geelong

Apparently cats lookin at trading next years first rnd for henderson.

See Aints, that’s what you do when you really want a player.

saints will now be going to adelaide and begging for 9 and 13 for pick 5. this where it all begins for us but it is out of our hands.

With Adelaide’s recent draft sanctions you’d think 9 and 13 would be preferred but who really knows.

if the saints get that over the line the deal will probably end up being either 9 for carlisle and 23 or 13 and 24 for carlisle. that should be a poll.

No way should we be handing over Carlisle AND 23 for #9.

Not at all. Pick #5 on its own, or pick ~10 and another pick for us.
■■■■■■ hell Geelong

Reckon Cats would be pretty keen on Curnow, so would explain why they’d want to keep their pick.

Who is gore?

■■■■■■ hell Geelong

Reckon Cats would be pretty keen on Curnow, so would explain why they’d want to keep their pick.

They haven’t kept their pick.

you are right , i forgot that i was putting carlisle + 23 into a deal where we got 10 and 19 from GC.

i reckon they’ll work pretty hard to hold onto 9. Carlisle and a swap of third rounders maybe

The cats really need youth not recruits you think

Adelaide threw in pick 50 to Geelong. Presumably they want their draft finished inside round 3. Can’t really see them going for pick 5 unless they are certain Francis will slide through.

Adelaide threw in pick 50 to Geelong. Presumably they want their draft finished inside round 3. Can't really see them going for pick 5 unless they are certain Francis will slide through.

I wouldnt trade 9&13 for 5.
Maybe 3 if they can guarantee francis. And thats their man.
Then gcs could trade 9+19 to saints for 5

Thats prolly best option for saints
Gcs swap 3 for 9+13
Plus they get 10 for dixon and have 19 compo.

Go from 3,10,19,22
To 9,10,13,19,22
To 5, 10, 13, 22

Upgrade 19 to 13 downgrade 3 to 5.
Depends if gold coast want francis or someone else who would be available at 5 for then to do that deal.

Then saints go 9 + 3rd rounder for Carlisle + fourth rounder
Keep 19 for themselves and trade their second round for pies.