Paul Connors interview on the footy show

For those who missed it, he said :

Paddy Ryder reason for leaving Essendon was 100% the drugs saga. Feels sorry for players but doesn’t have any ill feeling towards club and supported melksham and hibberd when they chose to re-sign

Dangerfield hasn’t discussed with Connors what he wants to do next year (yeah right) cagey around it being Geelong or Adelaide. Says danger doesn’t play for money, plays for premierships.

Watts wants to stay at Melbourne

Goodes is the best person he knows in football

Couldn't really come out say that Ryder could not give a ■■■■ about the Saga and left because his partner was unhappy with his extra cirricular activities in Melbourne and wanted to leave as a result, particularly after he played out the deformed baby bullshit on the front page of the Sun, now could he?

Bet the fact Port were throwing a bunch of extra coin at him as well had nothing to do with his decision.

Interesting…

Come on. Hes a player agent. They lie to their clients, they lie to the clubs and they lie to the media. Its about $$$$.

Summary:

Shiithead talks Shiit on ShitShow

He is talking ■■■■ about Ryder. A factor, i dont doubt. 100% ? Yeah nah.

It doesnt matter though. The fact it exists as a threat to trigger trades is the relevancy.

Who is this Ryder you speak of? I only know number 30 to be of a bloke named THE LANGFORD.

Couldn’t really come out say that Ryder could not give a ■■■■ about the Saga and left because his partner was unhappy with his extra cirricular activities in Melbourne and wanted to leave as a result, particularly after he played out the deformed baby bullshit on the front page of the Sun, now could he?

Bet the fact Port were throwing a bunch of extra coin at him as well had nothing to do with his decision.

What do we expect of agents, that they’d pay out the guys paying them? Ever hear a defence lawyer paying out his client? Or a union the worker they’re representing. Why is it surprising they speak all the nice bits about their guys. They never go for the money!

ryder is getting 700,000 from port adelaide from us 500,000 and he manager getting 10% of the contract,he manager don’t care as long as he get he cut

He is as factual as Damien Barrett

Not worth listening to, he's an agent he lies Paul Connors.

Fixed.

Not worth listening to, he’s an agent he lies.

Come on. Hes a player agent. They lie to their clients, they lie to the clubs and they lie to the media. Its about $$$$.

How do they compare to real estate agents? Surely they have to work a wee bit harder for their money? Any idea what percentage they get? Or just flat fee?

Percentage I would think about 5% of the contract value.

More like 20%

Nah…redbull is a lot closer.

In that case that’s starting to put them in a category of a lower lifeform than a real estate agent. Shudders

How do they compare to real estate agents? Surely they have to work a wee bit harder for their money? Any idea what percentage they get? Or just flat fee?

More like 20%

Nah…redbull is a lot closer.

More like 20%

He card reads good