Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

4 Likes

Offer him a moustache.

If we settle for nothing now, we’ll settle for nothing later.

2 Likes

And Castagna.

2 Likes

Also, I don’t know why anybody would be surprised about Carlton getting a GWS player.

SOS’ plan of taking all the sh*t ones, to eventually get the good ones, might end up a pretty decent plan.

2 Likes

If you were playing with GWS why would you demote yourself to GWS’ Melbourne reserves team?

The Millennial’s at work were worried about a Nucular war. I walked past and said, this is nothing, I lived through the '80s…

1 Like

I was involved in a twitter rant with him. Some of the veil crap he managed to come up with was terrible. Couldn’t believe my luck when I walked into a winery the next day and there he was. I was shaking with rage. Being with my family was the only thing that stopped me clocking him.

Carlton is a suburb of Melbourne last time I checked.

2 Likes

But, but… we took sh|t ones, too!

2 Likes

Credit: EssendonFC News facebook page

13 Likes

I can confirm for the benefit of Barnz and a few others that Pittard is going to stay at Port Adelaide. Jackson Trengove is coming back to Victoria fwiw but he’s just a player.

5 Likes

Would strongly consider Trengrove for the right deal. I.e. cheap and short contract

1 Like

If we lost Hartley in a trade with GWS but picked up Trengove as a FA I’d be ok with that.

7 Likes

That’s exactly the kind of scenario I was thinking. …

Membership saved.

My goodness he is a very very good player. Imagine rolling him out in our midfield for the next decade…I guess we should enjoy the fantasy whilst we can.

2 Likes

WWWWAAAAAANNNNNNTTTTTTT!!!

2 Likes

Whatever it takes
Offer him $1.6 x 10

8 Likes

Absolutely can win it on the inside-and does when it counts.

Absolute class on the outside.

Get him right the fark into Tullamarine.

Whatever the TOLL :wink:

3 Likes