Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

Pittard re signed today so staying at port

14 Likes

Massive relief

4 Likes

The other source is probably the Tinder girl via Blitz.

1 Like

Also on the back cover of tomorrow’s paper…

1 Like

Making a move eh? Before you know it we’ll be “linked” and a “source” will be telling us stuff.

1 Like

Tim gossage reporting eagles are interested as well. Apparently Kelly’s asking price is $1.3m a year.

No way a kid from brighton wants to go to perth.

1 Like

That’s OK, we’ll get him when he’s 32, to take over the role of ‘old guy half back.’

14 Likes

Take over the skipworth coaching role.

Follow in the footsteps of Kelly / McVeigh / Simpson / Suckling / Rich before him.

1 Like

We haven’t gone an old HFF in a while. In the tradition of Chappy and Cooney. I hear Steve J has coaching ambitions. Surely get a year out of him playing first.

Article just makes me think we are in with a shot now if he does leave because we are in a better position for a flag over next 5 years (which is obviously really important to him) than all of the other main clubs having a crack at him.

We make and win a final and he sees us from our best side only losing Jobe (which he replaces) and Kelly (which McVeigh/other trade replaces) together with further progression of talented kids from last few years intake and our 2018+ prospects look real good.

Saints on edge of the 8 but losing Riewoldt (who they have still been heavily reliant on, with McCartin miles off it still) and Montagna.

Blues losing Gibbs and likely Casboult (both chasing $$ and success), Simpson is about to retire & Murphy is 30. They are still at bottom of rebuild… and are only 1 game off bottom of ladder.

North probably will win the spoon. Waite so important to them, injury prone and maybe a year left, Scott Thompson to retire, Higgins will be 30 next year too.

Add the fact we play in the big games, the TVSC, Woosha & our available cap space and it all bodes well IMO

Welcome to EFC Josh Kelly!

8 Likes

Are you suggesting they were written with knowledge rather than on a prayer?

Bullet dodged

34 Likes

To Geelong?

2 Likes

I see the Annual Festival of Delusion has started earlier this year.

13 Likes

There’s more to this…

2 Likes

But but but… I want Kelly…

I’m not sold on Hopper. Has a bit of Caddy vibe for me. Bull as a kid but as yet the jury’s out at AFL.

3 Likes