Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

Have we landed him yet?

So connors didnt actually shut it down…

It’s on.

(Probably not on)

1 Like

I like to think of the tvsc as the ‘field of dreams’. Notice of its completion was just delayed by the saga.

Any way, ‘if you build it’ and all that…

4 Likes

So Connors leaks we’re interested to the Herald Sun, who take the bait, so he can go on the radio and say we’re not? 3 dimensional chess.

Alternate theory: Dodoro leaked it to the Herald Sun for ■■■■■ and giggles, just to tweak Silvagni’s nose. We did laugh while bidding on his kid with pick who-gives-a-■■■■ in the draft after all.

Another Alternate theory : We are interested in Kelly and have been all year - that’s just leaked to Robbo

That’s some Trump level double speak.

Look, Paul Connors negotiates the best deals for the best players. Huge deals.

5 Likes

Something tells me that Dodoro is just as crafty as Connors.

The man takes many forms. He is seen here in an episode of Seinfeld.

He also used to play for Essendon.

We are in good hands.

5 Likes

No, Ralph Carr is completely unethical.

Guys, he isn’t a free agent.

We are going to have to trade for him.

I look forward to seeing guys offer up Jackson Merrett and a third rounder

3 Likes

this is an easy one, this years 1st, next years 1st.

6 Likes

It’s nowhere near that easy. Our first this year and next won’t satisfy them because they will be too high. We will have to likely trade our first and a player to a lower club to get a lower pick in this draft, which we would then trade on with our next years first and probably some steak knives.

I know a mature aged quality out of contract player on our list

2 Likes

PigeonCatPigeon.

The funny part is that early yesterday arvo when Robbo was on SEN I text them and asked if there was any truth in the rumour that we were knee deep in the chase for Kelly. 2 hours later there’s an article saying we are. Am I the sauce?

16 Likes

Won’t be enough, they will want a player too. They have better idea of the value of the next draft than most

Connors didn’t deny anything at all. Just said there are many clubs interested and Kelly is concentrating on his footy.

There would not be a club in the AFL who wouldn’t have at least inquired about him. If Kelly does want to come to Melbourne, we are in a pretty good position to be a chance. That’s all it really is for now though. Kelly is rightfully concentrating on his footy.

u text robbo?

2 Likes

implying its a better draft or weaker draft?