Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

3 Likes

So basically "here’s a leak Robbo…holy shith, I didn’t mean go that hard Mate!

Special on microwaves at Harvey Norman this week, might just buy a spare just in case :grinning:

Connors is a poor man’s Raiola and Mendez.

1 Like

Yep, agree. Not hard at all. Try for some second rounders coming back the other way.

If I was a footballer I wouldn’t pick anyone other than Paul Connors.

As a fan, I can’t stand him.

9 Likes

Something left of field.

Zaharakis (out of contract) + two first rounders?

Can’t argue with the results hawthorn gets either. I still ■■■■■■■ hate them.

1 Like

“Justin talent” sounds like the most fake byline name ever.

6 Likes

I’m not happy with Essendon’s recent results either but apparently I’m a gloomer if I argue with them oh my how can anyone win

1 Like

Zaharakis is a RFA. If he goes, we won’t be trading him, he’ll just sign with whoever he wants to…

Zaha will finish top 3 in the bnf. Our midfield doesn’t get stronger by letting him go. Just needs this to be his consistent output for a few years.

3 Likes

Zaka has never had a history of being consistent.

I don’t see him suddenly becoming consistently good.

Zakka is going nowhere, Fugeddabowdit.

What is clear though, is his contract negotiations are on hold & revolving around who we are trying to secure, and how much they will want/cost.

Also,… GWS is the AFL’s club,. they will deal with whoever they are directed to,… for what they tell them to (picks/trade wise)

If Kelly comes to us,… it will be for less than he could get elsewhere, and whether he leaves or not, as has been mentioned, could all hinge on if GWS win a flag or not.

Go GWS.

1 Like

Interesting comments from Connors on the Judd deal today.

The stability/experience of our coach & the TVSC will play a massive part should Kelly leave GWS.

"I remember Juddy leaning towards Collingwood at one stage, (but) I didn't want him to go to Collingwood because I couldn't have got him there," Connors said.

"They didn’t have the picks, it wasn’t going to work.

"In the back of my mind, I thought Carlton, Melbourne and Essendon could do the deal.

"Essendon didn’t have a coach (at the time). They (Melbourne) didn’t have good facilities, they were at the Junction Oval.

“Greg Swann pounded the pavement and worked pretty hard (to get Judd to Carlton).”

Assuming we had a stable coaching setup/Sheeds wasn’t chopped, and he selected us we would have had to cough up our 2007 first rounder (Myers) and probably sent our highly touted young kpf from 2006 draft and WA boy (Gumby) back to WC for Judd.

Hmmm…

2 Likes

That’s Connors.

1 Like

I’m 100% sure that Kelly will not play at Essendon.

Time to move on.

3 Likes

How dare you

2 Likes

U a cop.

6 Likes