Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

SEN rumour yesterday (yeah yeah) was that GWS had spoken to a potential top ten pick and they had told him they expect to have picks in the first round to pick him up.
That was presented to Richardson this morning on SEN and suggested it might be two firsts for Kelly. He didn’t try to hose it down at all and played the ‘we don’t like to comment line’.
Might be bull----. Who knows.

screw st kilda.

3 Likes

Could be also for Whitfield. Or Freo after Nathan Wilson also. Both clubs have top 10 picks, not that Wilson is worth one but other exchanges may occur.

GWS getting heavily raided

Definitely. They hit him up like it might be Kelly and he did nothing to hose it down.
When someone mentioned Whitfield looks like extending I figured the options as to who it might be are reducing.

Kim tried …

9 Likes

Haven’t heard anything on him for about 2 weeks but the Saints were firming at that stage. My understanding he is still hadn’t legitimately made up his mind and the decision was weighing heavily on him. He did want to stay and get a flag with this current group but last night would of been a real kick in the guts and he probably realises now this lot won’t win one and the money on offer will be too good to knock back

1 Like

Do you want to build a snow man?

3 Likes

Burn in hell

5 Likes

All the trade talk is hijacked by Stringer.

I expect some big new Kelly rumours to come about…

That’s unless Stringer is a Connors client

DING DING DING! WEEE HAVE A WINNER!

Why are players interested in going to St Kilda?

They have the money and plenty of room for all areas on the field to play whatever position you want?

3 Likes

Great party club with no expectation of finals!

1 Like

Pelchen Plan

Guaranteed success

No seriously

And all the good blokes like Finnis

If your 3 options are Norf, Fark Carlton or the Aints it’s a no brainer

1 Like

For anyone saying we don’t get the “big fish” I say we already have some “big fish” and that our situation could be a lot worse in that we could be like Norf who were throwing around 1.6 million a year for 10 years for a Bikie Drug Addict in Dustin Martin who I would not see anywhere near our club for culture reasons.

Goddard was a really big success, he won a BNF and has been a constant contributor and damn near saved us with the supplements saga.

15 Likes

Good answer.

Another question.

Why are we not an option?

2 Likes

Probably not desperate enough to offer the stupid money being thrown up.

I don’t get it. Is this meant to read “you’re a no brainer”?

5 Likes

#5.

8 Likes