Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

We are all in the grips of psychotic wishfull thinking.

fixed

2 Likes

IM NOT PSYCHOTIC YOURE PSYCHOTIC

If we get both? Its blatantly obvious weā€™ll need to use both yearsā€™ first rounders just to get Kelly. Heā€™s not moving for less than GWS got for Treloar!

Good point. :disappointed_relieved:

Fog was likely just trying to slow down/de rail the hype train given this has all been attempted to be going on in the background.

That or at the time it appeared we were done.

Revieā€™s comments post then Iā€™m taking as we still very much in the game. At least thatā€™s what I want to think anyway.

1 Like

Unlikely

Has he made a comment since then?

If we want both Kelly and Stringer we will need to trade Francis or a player of decent value at least I think.

Just our draft picks wonā€™t be enough.

Francis is not going to get it done.

Think of how weā€™re rating stringer in terms of trade. francis is way less than that.

1 Like

Francis is a wash out here so we all know that now he is a wash out he is worth a big something come trade time. Thatā€™s how it works on Blitz.

1 Like

Get McGrath in his ear for fark sake

1 Like

You donā€™t think the crows would pay a pick between 10-20 for Franga?

I donā€™t want to lose Francis at all Iā€™m just thinking about how to get both Jake and Josh however unlikely it seems.

Crows will have 17 or 18.

and probably send it to Blues for Gibbs

Why would you trade Franga when heā€™s just about to surge out of his rubber skin and fark everything in sight?

2 Likes

We donā€™t want to pay that for an AA premiership player, and you want the crows to pay that for Francis?

What?? I think we need to pay pick 11 for Jake, Even thatā€™s a bargain. If anyone thinks we can get Stringer for a 2nd rounder then theyā€™re kidding themselves.

1 Like

They may get a similar pick for Cameron.

Again all hypothetical, Iā€™d hate to trade any of our kids.

1 Like

If your erection lasts for more than four hours, please see your doctor (who will tell you to stay out of the Kelly/Stringer threads)

3 Likes

Does this Revie guy have priors for being on the money or are his vague replies enough to make people believe him?

1 Like