Paul Little

delete if you want but i just have to say what an amazing man he has been for the club in my point of view(yes man crush is building).

He has shown a calm cool collected head and hard side side when needed. But what really got my attention was after the game. From what I saw I think it was amazing. He showed emotion. You couldn’t have wiped the joy off his face after that win. At the gate embracing every player as they walked past. The passion when he sang that song.

I would be happy for him to lead our club into the future.

I agree. He also looks like one of the aliens in the Green Lantern

He also took a swipe at the 17, well 16 really as the doggies chairman has let his views be known for all to see for a while now, puppets of the Afl.

Lets hope they don't need our help one day.

Showed his passion for the club and the boys.

He has the toughest job in footy, for the next week at least. I really hope you lot are right.

I just hope whatever happens with the afl…little goes hard at these journos. Sue the living crap out of them.

1146717_10151786235849356_913013874_n.jp

Yeah and if he's organising a collection round his mates to tip $50m into the club and smash these pricks once and for all ON THE GROUND he'll be even better ;)

Here is a man who can almost buy anything he wants. Yet after last night game, he looks so happy to me as almost like a child getting his/her first piece of toy. Little was famous in the business world as a very smart and extremely cool headed leader. I don’t know whether he does or not but he has the attribute of a very good poker player.

Before the game, he gave the pres. of the other clubs a serve, saying he was (paraphrase) under the impression that a few we’re going to support Essendon in the afl meeting but somehow all sided with the afl when the public statement were due. He said that was not unexpected and it is their prerogative. That to me is corporate speak saying that they are a bunch of spineless jerks.

I think we are extremely lucky to have a chairman like Little, especially in situation that we are in.

Stupid question…

Is he our interrim chairman before taking his spot back on the board or can he be our permanent chairman?

He gets my vote to stay on the board regardless of what he does.

Here is a man who can almost buy anything he wants. Yet after last night game, he looks so happy to me as almost like a child getting his/her first piece of toy. Little was famous in the business world as a very smart and extremely cool headed leader. I don't know whether he does or not but he has the attribute of a very good poker player.
Before the game, he gave the pres. of the other clubs a serve, saying he was (paraphrase) under the impression that a few we're going to support Essendon in the afl meeting but somehow all sided with the afl when the public statement were due. He said that was not unexpected and it is their prerogative. That to me is corporate speak saying that they are a bunch of spineless jerks.
I think we are extremely lucky to have a chairman like Little, especially in situation that we are in.

Little by name, not by brains