Michael Walters is the weakest and worst player in the league since Lindsay Thomas

Discuss.

This thread needs to be dedicated to weak acts on the footy field. Think there is some merit.

RadiantTintedKitty.gif

He shirks contests, dives, misses easy set shots (yes, we have blokes that do the same) and whinges.

I hope Norf keep him, because you will never win a flag with such a player.

Gutless wonder.

Off ya pop.

You have to admit, his acting skills are extraordinary.

I want him to dive for a free kick, get the free, kick the goal and have North win the prelim.

I want this. He will have no friends.

The Mark Johnson weak dog thread!

I want him to dive for a free kick, get the free, kick the goal and have North win the prelim.
I want this. He will have no friends.

Instaban.

The Mark Johnson weak dog thread!

50m.

This thread needs to be dedicated to weak acts on the footy field. Think there is some merit.

RadiantTintedKitty.gif

You know the saddest/ worst part about that incident, the umpires department said a free kick was warranted. Disgusting that pathetic acts like that get rewarded.
Such a soft little flog, yet struts around like he is the best player in the comp.

I loved it tonight when he should of had 3-4 blatant frees and the umps didnt pay them.

Hope from now on he doesnt get a free even if his head is ripped off. Hope Teddy gives him the Ballantyne treatment next week

RadiantTintedKitty.gif

Matt Mitcham would look at this bloke with envy.
Goodes still has the edge over Thomas for quantity, tho.

You are all missing the point..... the sheer strength of James Kelly... extraordinary!

1 Like

You watch Norf whinge to the press this week about how hard done by he is by the umps.

Then within the first five minutes of the prelim you will see the biggest flop of all time from him and a free given.

You watch Norf whinge to the press this week about how hard done by he is by the umps.
Then within the first five minutes of the prelim you will see the biggest flop of all time from him and a free given.

Yeah-nah.

I think the umps realise they were taken for fools and don't like it very much.

Doesn't apply to blokes whose surname sounds like a Blues Brother, of course.

How was his celebration when Petrie kicked them in front last week. One arm in the air,look at me look at me I was standing over here and made it happen.

Flog.

I hate this bloke so much

I’ll never forget this prick when Stants had the ■■■■■ knocked out of him in 2011,Stants laying on the ground in agony,this weak prick standing over him mouthing off!!

If these pissants make the grand final,I hope Thomas has a shot after the siren to win the match from 30m out & sprays it!!

He only skis in one direction, and it ain’t uphill. Flog of the highest order.

Jordan Lewis being soft-

49035_d61f0070102bd962b4d73268b4b15627.g

Jimmy Bartel's turn-

WnK2E.gif