Michael Walters is the weakest and worst player in the league since Lindsay Thomas

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We have a successor.

Walters is an absolute flop and I cannot even remember the last time I watched a Fremantle game and didn’t see him play for a free.

It is astounding that the umpires always pay them and if he doesn’t get done for staging this week then the MRO should get sacked.

8 Likes

Hope the ■■■■ has his head ripped clean off one day.

■■■■■■■ cheat.

2 Likes

He reminds me of a kingfish that I caught one day flopping around on the deck. Ballantine has certainly passed the baton to him.

Walters is no Lindsay Thomas.
He can actually play.
And I’d take him at Essendon in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

Hope he gets a fine at least for that pathetic effort in the second quarter. And hope the umpire gets sacked because of it

1 Like

I will admit that he is actually a very damaging player, but taking the worst player in the league bit out of the heading is bad for continuity.

2 Likes

36 possessions and two goals.
Probably the worst football related thread I’ve ever seen here.

3 Likes

Yeh I dunno, I can’t believe it got to the end of the game and saw he’d had 36 touches. Didn’t seem too damaging.

Does indeed love a flop though.

So did Lloyd, when he got to that age.

Good title change. Poppy was only a fill in. Fark Walters.

In the first quarter, his flopping was immediately on show.

Even the Irishman thought it was pathetic and called him out on it.

PS. I love the little verbal skirmishes that Mckenna gets in. I wonder if the opposition understands what he is saying…

9 Likes

Why the umpires give this little imp freekicks is beyond me. They know he is a flopper, everybody knows he is a flopper, and yet they encourage him to do it.

On a side note, Brad Hill came up to Zaharakis when he went off injured, so he is in my good books.

2 Likes

He was just trying to hide from Ambrose

5 Likes

He was certainly on his best behaviour, having Ambrose in the middle wouldn’t have been pleasant for Brad.

No love for Robbie Gray here?

He and Walters are both great players, but the worst floppers in the game.

1 Like
2 Likes

Fined for staging. Finally. He’s been doing it all year.

9 Likes

Fine was for the Marty Gleeson incident. Cost us a goal.

2 Likes

Far out that is an embarrassment.