Paul Walker dead

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/movies/fast-and-the-furious-actor-paul-walker-dead-at-40-in-fiery-car-crash/story-fni0bom0-1226772365445

PAUL Walker, star of the Fast and the Furious movie series, has died in a car crash in California.

The 40-year-old actor was killed when the driver of a Porsche he was a passenger in lost control and hit a telegraph pole in Santa Clarita, according to TMZ.

The actor's death was confirmed in a statement posted on his official Twitter account and Facebook page.

It's with a heavy heart that we must confirm Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident...MORE: http://t.co/9hDuJMH99M - #TeamPW

— Paul Walker (@RealPaulWalker) December 1, 2013

It's hard to believe we have to say this. Rest in Peace, Paul Walker. You'll be missed.

— Golden Globe Awards (@goldenglobes) December 1, 2013

Variety is reporting that authorities responded to the crash and found the car engulfed in flames.

The victims were pronounced dead at the scene.

The statement on the star's Facebook page read: "It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organisation Reach Out Worldwide.

"He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news.

"Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences."

There was initial confusion over news of the star's death, with some claiming it was a hoax.

Life imitating art?

irony or fate?

Irony or fate, an accident. Porsche are getting bad reputation out of these. 

I do not like the word "accident".  An accident is something you cannot control, a set of circumstances that no one can control, but driving too fast in a sports car on suburban roads is not an accident.

This has been Dunn before…

This deserves a thread of its own?

Fast and funeral.

I'm glad the article stated who he was because I had no idea.

Very sad news. Feel for his teenage daughter.

Compared to just about every other thread ever made on BB?
You don't like it then don't bother coming into the thread and being a snide twit

Having a look at the pictures, it appears they must have been traveling at some speed.  I imagine the impact killed them instantly before the fire.

You don't like it then don't bother coming into the thread and being a snide twit

Your favourite actor, was he?

Icey goes from nought to 100 faster than P Walker ever did.

I like the movies

Oh yeah, which movies?

Your favourite actor, was he?

Back off. You don't like it, don't come into the thread.

Oh yeah, which movies?

the fast and the furious ones.

Oh yeah, which movies?

the fast and the furious ones.

Of course. Silly me.

Car movies have come a long way since Smokey and the Bandit.

Genuinely upset about this. FF6 one of the movies of the year.