Paul Walker dead

Is it fine cinema? Hell no. Is it one of the best action films of the last decade? Absolutely.

Genuinely upset about this. FF6 one of the movies of the year.

Which year?

Which year?

This year.

You'd be hard pressed to find another 9 movies this year that executed exactly what it intended to do than FF6.

Which year?
This year.

You'd be hard pressed to find another 9 movies this year that executed exactly what it intended to do than FF6.

True. No where else will you find a 10km runway.

Was calculated to be about 20 miles I thought.

Which year?

This year.

I reckon there'd be more than 10 movies this year that made lots of money.

I do not like the word "accident".  An accident is something you cannot control, a set of circumstances that no one can control, but driving too fast in a sports car on suburban roads is not an accident.

He was a passenger coming back from his charity function. Very sad

Heard rumours of a film star dying.

Turned out not to be true.

What's the point of this post?

sign-language-questions_ed.GIF

Sometimes it's not enough just to be indifferent on a matter, you need to be outright mean about it.

Sometimes it's not enough just to be indifferent on a matter, you need to be outright mean about it.

It was a bit mean. I'm sorry.

It was a bit mean. I'm sorry.

Just think of Riolio first Cuddles Crameri now Paul Walker. Think of others, wimm.

Sad loss, was a fan of the movies.

Yeah, I used to feel for guys like this whose career never went in any credible direction. Sure you got cash, but what about your cred man?

Then i read an interview with Paul Walker a few years back. He hated Hollywood, so he took his fat cash from the Fast and Furious movies, and bought a beach side palace in hawaii. He spent his days surfing, fishing and hanging out with his gorgeous wife and family. Then every 12 months or so, he'd get a call from the studio, pop over to film another Fast and Furious movie, collect his million's of dollars, and then head back to Hawaii to surf until they made another one. I stopped feeling sorry for him after that.

It's sad when anybody dies in a car accident. No more or less so when they are public figure, but it's still sad, nonetheless.

P.S. And Wimm, that was mean... 

Suprised Noonan hasn't been in here already with his topical jokes.

Are you suggesting I'm insensitive?

With others, the jokes would be coming fast and furious.

Are you suggesting I'm insensitive?

With others, the jokes would be coming fast and furious.

Well, they can start a new franchise.

2 fast, 2 fatalities.

Yeah, I used to feel for guys like this whose career never went in any credible direction. Sure you got cash, but what about your cred man?

Then i read an interview with Paul Walker a few years back. He hated Hollywood, so he took his fat cash from the Fast and Furious movies, and bought a beach side palace in hawaii. He spent his days surfing, fishing and hanging out with his gorgeous wife and family. Then every 12 months or so, he'd get a call from the studio, pop over to film another Fast and Furious movie, collect his million's of dollars, and then head back to Hawaii to surf until they made another one. I stopped feeling sorry for him after that.

It's sad when anybody dies in a car accident. No more or less so when they are public figure, but it's still sad, nonetheless.

This was not an accident it was his "mate" being a ■■■■ behind the wheel its very lucky they didn't take anyone else out with them.

This was not an accident it was his "mate" being a ■■■■ behind the wheel its very lucky they didn't take anyone else out with them.

Oh, so his mate did it intentionally?
So it's a murder suicide?

If only he was a walker.