Perks/refunds etc for 2020 EFC members

I’m currently bronze but with home and away reserved seats. I wonder if I get the same access for silver?

No matter - a signed guernsey would be fantastic as well.

Rapt with the clubs’ initiative.

Why the hell would you want a red and white sock?

8 Likes

I’m guessing most would not have home AND away membership, so the obvious step is to upgrade the away bit.

1 Like

Will be interesting to see what options are offered to interstate members

I’d love to go from 4 home games that I can’t attend to 8 home games that I can’t attend.

14 Likes

Just give us an Essendon cap, please.

3 Likes

I didn’t. Was it sent as an email to members though? Or just a post on the website?

1 Like

My wife got one, but we have her signed up as a 4 game Flexi.

I always get two copies of EFC distributions (to the same email address). I didn’t for this one.

I like the back a bomber idea. I wonder how they police that to make sure it goes to someone with extreme hardship?

My favourite perk of Essendon membership is being able to attend Essendon games

14 Likes

Really?

That’s actually my least favourite…

I really don’t need nor want either membership upgrade or another jumper, I already have two I don’t wear… I’d take one for the youngun though…

2 Likes

With a straight face, if you don’t mind

Not one mention of winning premierships… Am I dong this right?

2 Likes

Here’s the link to Back a Bomber

https://am.ticketmaster.com/essendon/backabomber#/

Nothing here for digital international

2 Likes

I want my guernsey signed by Zac Clarke

3 Likes

I don’t expect I’ll get anything out of this (I’ve got the MCC add-on, dunno what they’d upgrade that to), but this is a great initiative by the club.

Is there a way to give to the Back A Bomber thing without going through Ticketmaster?

Nice for the club to come out with an idea like this. Hopefully this will allow members who are currently financially stable to continue on with their 2020 memberships.

I don’t know if this would been seen like making the members feel guilty but just imagine you received a call from one of the players. There would be many who would keep the membership going on that alone.

1 Like

I expect my Flexi-3 membership to be upgraded to Life Member. Anything else would show just how unreasonable the Club is.

15 Likes