Peter "2MP" Wright - Tribunal Trouble Peter

Don’t be. It’s not a contest. Not that Bewick wasn’t fantastic, but Fletch has him covered by a fair way :slight_smile:

4 Likes

One of the greatest drops in draft order history, from top 10, first round to next season’s fourth round. Could be another one of the legendary trades that EFC has made. Even if he is a bust, the cost is negligible.

Everything to gain, little to lose.

6 Likes

The only question I have is what colour hair did a lot of the old guys have.

And was Mark Harvey a red head?

Glorious.

1 Like

Scotty downing the nuggs in celebration today?

2 Likes

@scotty21

https://giphy.com/gifs/win-winner-realestateagent-UuvoCH6sZGdU2IgXUY

1 Like

Welcome 2MP. Sure, you sound like a 1980’s Easy Listening radio station, but I think you’ll be important to our side over the next couple of years.

8 Likes

3 year deal? Seems a bit too long for mine

I don’t particularly rate him but hope he proves me wrong and makes the most of this opportunity

1 Like

Welcome to Essendon, Peter. I hope you (and we) prove Gold Coast wrong and that you have a long and successful career at EFC.
(Having just looked at the highlights reel, I wonder again: why do all Foxtel commentators sound like Dwayne Russell?)

Danny Morgan

3 years of hard work

6 Likes

Russell Williams.

2 Likes

I think it’ll be fine. He’ll get some game time and others would pick him up if we wanted to move him on. The fact that Phillips is in demand and Smack was picked up demonstrates the year on year demand for big men.

1 Like

You happy with 2MP mate?

Welcome Peter to where the ball will be kicked over your head or not even in your direction.

Checkmate.

1 Like

Good get! I’d forgotten about him. Wasn’t he part of the deal that got us Matthew Lloyd?

Welcome to Essendon.

I will 100% support you until you make your first mistake. I will then turn on you faster than you can change a light bulb.

6 Likes

All hail our hard working list manager!

Forget Jackets, we only follow Nuggs

It would be ironic that he is a number 2.