Peter "2MP" Wright - Return to form Peter

That’s Francis’ job!
(Sometimes)

1 Like

GCS are paying some of 2MP’s salary.

4 Likes

Thought they worked well together - but yeah, it will prove to be a bit of an outlier game as we all know. If we could get those two working together though, that would be a real positive.

The media are gushing about Hawkins and Cameron, and McKay and Curnow as being the best power forward duos in the game - in the next 12-24 months we’ll hopefully have Wright and Jones humming.

4 Likes

2.03m Peter and our last FF should never be compared.

2.03m has shown more consistency and commitment in the last two seasons playing for us than the last bloke showed in all of his years combined…

8 Likes

Our last FF… are you talking about Jay Neagle… we havent had a true FF since him

I’m thinking of one particular time on Saturday when 2MP was going for a one on one marking attempt and Francis came in and tried to take a speccie over the top and ended up spoiling.

I was thinking of the fence sitter…

Never really considered him a FF TBH. Always thought of him more as an athletic HF who couldnt be ■■■■■■ running too much so just lingered around the 50m arch

You’re right. I do remember that, but strangely I remember it the other way around. You’re right though, one did get in the others way at some stage early. It would be nice to think they had a chat about it and learned from it for the remainder of the game, as I seem to recall it was in the first half.

1 Like

Still dislike the lying traitor though

1 Like

I am jealous of Fark Carlton’s key forwards. Sure Geelong’s are great, but Hawkins is old.

1 Like

:100:, @CharlieDons

24 Likes
3 Likes

Cannot play ruck again, he needs to play forward all game. His work rate up and down the ground was phenomenal and then he tops it off with 6 goals. Playing him ruck just weakens the team.

Play 2 rucks, or get Cox to pinch hit or even get NLM back to play second ruck, just leave 2 litre 7 seater up front

3 Likes

Sounds like a Dwayne Russell-ism.

Ahhhh. @handypoint

1 Like

Legit think ‘2 Litre Peter’ is his new nickname.

2 Likes

…which I think has been abbreviated to just ‘litre.’ That enables me to combine Simpsons quotes into my chants for ‘the litre.’

‘The Litre is good, the Litre is great, we surrender our will as of this date!’

I agree with this. I also like the idea of Cox in the ruck…. Although I also like the idea of settling Cox into a role in defence.

How about Jones pinch hitting in the ruck?
I have a vague recollection that @THE_DON1 said he was pretty good at this in juniors

2 Likes