Peter "2MP" Wright - Tribunal Trouble Peter

want to see him again but he played exactly how I thought he would

he doesn’t have much improvement left in him, imo.

2 Likes

He’s decent.
You get two goals and a chop out in the ruck then that’s pretty friggin’ good.

3 Likes

Pretty much, I didn’t really want him, but I can see why we did.

He’s a serviceable placeholder until we can produce something better, maybe Eyre a few years down the track.

1 Like

I thought his ruckwork was the highlight of his game. apart from that he was very poor. did you watch the game?

1 Like

2 goals and he didn’t have a great game. I’ll take that.

8 Likes

Rather kept McKernan

2 Likes

Give it a rest mate.

2 Likes

One goal for every meter

10 Likes

I know.

I miss all the goals he kicked for us.

2 Likes

You just know the club match report will say he kicked two goals and showed promise

1 Like

How can you be that big, and not have a genuine physical presence?

you love the bloke I know but he was average. he was unsighted all game bar the first gimme goal and one free kick. that won’t happen every week and he’ll have to actually work for goals, I suspect then the honeymoon will be over

2 Likes

Very underwhelming.
Would have preferred he kicked no goals and provided a contest each time, rather than the two cheap goals and 10 instances he was out-marked by Jones and co.

1 Like

He had presence.
Our delivery was absolute pants. Same as the last five years.
Precision up the line, sixty out, bang it on the boot.
He has good.
Good enough.

1 Like

And wob, of course I watched the game, thanks to you.

I’d give him 3-4 games. If he plays like today I’d look to give Bryan, Eyre & Reid games as a tall forward. That means Stewart has to play the 2nd ruck which creates a problem, so 2MP might get a few extra games because we’re trying stewart down back.
I think we can see why suns didn’t give him a game in 2020. Until he gets physical and uses his size I don’t think he’s an AFL player.

1 Like

Context… 2 joe the goose goals.

I’d certainly still play him. He’s best 22

Really? Sure the delivery wasn’t great but he routinely got lead to or worked under the pill

3 Likes

Presence is probably the last word I’d be using to describe as a feature of his game

5 Likes

He had a nice lead for one.
I’m not even going to discuss this, our possession from sixty out is what destroys us.
When we get players that look up, or chip around, or give our forwards half a chance, our forwards will deliver.

1 Like