Phone version automatically logging out

Since daylight savings my phone keeps logging me out of Blitz on my phone for some reason. I have the "remember me" box ticked, but it continues to happen. Does anyone know why this might be? I imagine it might be something to do with my phone but have no idea what that might be. 

Thanks. 

Phone invoking lack of duty of care get out clause??

Have you logged in on a different device around that time?

Check the "remember me" on all devices you use, I think if you have used blitz on - say - your computer, where that's not set, it can log you out when the session expires and hence mess up settings on the phone (or vice versa).

Private browsing could be enabled?

This.

Too much filth browsing on your phone.

■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■.

Where/how do I change this? 

Where/how do I change this? 

In your browser.

I reckon it'll be a multi-cookie thing though.

I have this same problem. Ill be in the ASADA thread, or "non-hangar" and I'll go to post and it will say I don't have permission to do that, and then when I go back in my browser it will take me to some weird search results page. When I go back agin and go to sign in, it it gives me the option to sign out, which suggests Im signed in, but Im not. So I hit the Blitz log and it takes me to the main index page, and then I click the logo and I can sign in again, but everytime I go back I have to log in again. Its ■■■■■■■ shithouse.

Sounds like a cookie/cache thing. Try clearing them.

Sounds like a cookie/cache thing. Try clearing them.

This works for me.

Was happening to me last night on the iPhone. Seems ok today.

Had you logged in on a different computer?

Or had you logged in as your alter (yaco_55) on your normal computer?

Was happening to me last night on the iPhone. Seems ok today.

Had you logged in on a different computer?

Or had you logged in as your alter ([s]yaco_55[/s] CJohns) on your normal computer?

;)