Photos you‘ve taken

Earlier this year.
0A1A8394

7 Likes

The first time I went to shoot Moon Set with the sun rising behind me.

13 Likes

This is a better shot . the other one is a bit over cooked.
apostles moonset in the early morning

6 Likes

I like the over-cooked one better. Some cropping of the shadow and left can make it even more other-worldly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Took this on my visit to QLD thankfully before the NRL grand final!!

13 Likes

I only used film in highschool so my first camera I bought was digital. All were point and shoot until I got to the one inch sensors, then the full frame Sonys. I’ve never used a dslr or slr. Never had the money when I was younger. I can’t imagine a non digital viewfinder!

I’ve thought this for a while but we should do a blitz photo day. Some scenic spot somewhere for half a day or something.

3 Likes

Is it have a go at soulnet day? Again? :rofl:

11 Likes

8 Likes

Aso, nice

1 Like

KVR trestles at Myra Canyon, Kelowna.

4 Likes

I’m sure the cow on the grassy, err, misty knoll is plotting something.

2 Likes

Out west from home.
wind mills (1)
wind mills (2)

4 Likes

MotoGP draws near again.

4 Likes

That you Sal? Heading over Lukey Heights?
(Pretty sure Oliveira doesn’t wear Ricondi gear.)
We’re heading off late next week for the trip down. Camping this year so :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:for good weather.

1 Like

Unfortunately not.

And no, I was a Franky Thomas man, lol.

1 Like

Old photo, at a jaunty angle to annoy people. Some of the clouds fell onto the beach…

8 Likes

This one didn’t work as expected, it printed far darker in the foreground shadows - at least one stop - than I thought relative to on the computer screen. I really need a calibrated screen, or run smaller test prints, lol.

But I heartily recommend getting some big prints done of your photos. There’s just something beautifully tactile and textured about pics in print that are lost on a screen.

1 Like

Had to colour design a boat at WA Maritime museum, anyone pick it?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes