Photos you‘ve taken

He looks like a butler!

He looks like a butler!

I see it.

@Azza78 how good are the catacombs? One of my favourite places!

Anyone have any experience with cheap telephotos? E.g. Nikon 55-200. It seems I like shooting night landscapes, and I tend to shoot at a smaller aperture at this point. Thinking it might complement a proper tripod nicely. Sometimes the 50mm can be limiting for this sort of photography I’ve noticed.

Anyone have any experience with cheap telephotos? E.g. Nikon 55-200. It seems I like shooting night landscapes, and I tend to shoot at a smaller aperture at this point. Thinking it might complement a proper tripod nicely. Sometimes the 50mm can be limiting for this sort of photography I’ve noticed.

Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 is a nice and inexpensive lens.

Catacombs are amazing. Waited around 3 hours to get in but well worth it. The amount of bones down there is mind-blowing, and it just has this eerie kind of vibe to the plsce. Loved it.

Just back from my evening constitutional through Coolart and I know this is a crap out of focus pic in dim light but it’s the first time I’ve caught a black swamp wallaby in shot, they usually bound off before I can blink. It’s exciting for me.

Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 is a nice and inexpensive lens.

I have that lens (sigma) :slight_smile:

I really love this site. Tx everybody just beautiful…

55-200 has a good reputation. So does the tamron 70-300 Sp and the nikon 70-300 Vr.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xft1/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13308438_10153706791028099_3685600048648951016_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

It’d be interesting to see a comparison between colour photos and the above sal.

DJR, you been on buses in Copenhagen (see photo)? No idea what it means… but there’s clearly a reference to boomerangs in there…

DJR, you been on buses in Copenhagen (see photo)? No idea what it means... but there's clearly a reference to boomerangs in there...
I'm going to make a special fact-finding mission on August 1 and 2 to find out B)

Lets try that again…

Nup, images no working.
Point lost…

Just back from a trip to Southern Africa…took this one at Etosha National Park

1 Like

Hit the curved arrow at bottom right, copy the BB code. Trim what you get down to the picture URL only if you don’t want links etc.

Nice pic, BTW :slight_smile:

Hit the curved arrow at bottom right, copy the BB code. Trim what you get down to the picture URL only if you don't want links etc.

https://c3.staticflickr.com/8/7434/27382964490_28eecd1370_h.jpg

Thanks for your help mate…this is all the BB code…what do I delete?