Photos you‘ve taken

Some pics from my recent travels in Iceland:

And a few night shots from Prague:

Tallinn in Estonia:

Wawel Castle, Krakow, Poland

@swoodley how did you travel in Iceland? It’s somewhere I’m interested in going, though I am concerned about the quality of accommodation and 24 hour sunlight argh.

@swoodley how did you travel in Iceland? It's somewhere I'm interested in going, though I am concerned about the quality of accommodation and 24 hour sunlight argh.
I did an organised tour after spending the first three nights solo in Reykjavik...I wanted to get into the interior so did a trip called "Across the WIlderness" which crossed over the centre of the country.

I was there late for nearly two weeks at the end of August/start of September and the 24hr sunlight was well and truly gone by then.

My accommodation was a mix of hotels and hotel/farm stays and was all prebooked…the quality was fine…clean, modern, friendly staff.

It is an expensive place though so bear that in mind when you’re looking at making any bookings.

If you want any more specific info, just let me know.

@swoodley how did you travel in Iceland? It's somewhere I'm interested in going, though I am concerned about the quality of accommodation and 24 hour sunlight argh.
I did an organised tour after spending the first three nights solo in Reykjavik...I wanted to get into the interior so did a trip called "Across the WIlderness" which crossed over the centre of the country.

I was there late for nearly two weeks at the end of August/start of September and the 24hr sunlight was well and truly gone by then.

My accommodation was a mix of hotels and hotel/farm stays and was all prebooked…the quality was fine…clean, modern, friendly staff.

It is an expensive place though so bear that in mind when you’re looking at making any bookings.

If you want any more specific info, just let me know.

Thanks mate! It’s all speculation at this point on my part, I will contact you if needs be. We are going back to Rome next year, which we didn’t intend on doing but we have a wedding to attend. If circumstances allow for a week or two away, I was thinking of Iceland or Dubrovnik and Kotor. I have been doing research anyway , but no idea at this point.

Black and white for @saladin.
<a href="photo DSC_0563_zps9yujpl0t.jpg">

Handheld with the Sigma 17-50. I have a nice tripod, but felt like just going for a walk without it.
<a href="photo DSC_0415_zpszdvcmi1o.jpg">

Just had a backyard visit and very quickly pinched a few somewhat fuzzy shots. She didn’t like it.

She’d been sitting in a tree that has been invaded by Bougainvillea which might account for the quick exit.

That’s ■■■■■■ awesome :slight_smile:

These are from Mt Takao, about an hour train ride from Shibuya.

1 Like

Missus and I went for the cherry blossoms last year and this year was mainly for the autumn colours which certainly don’t disappoint.

1 Like

1 Like