Photos you‘ve taken

Thanks mate,
My baby is the best photo subject. She is also now a baby bomber officially !
I love her very much despite the worrying, late nights sleepless moments and not being able to do what I used to do. At the end of the day, I have never experienced such deep love in my life as I have for my daughter. Proud Dad here : )

5 Likes

First ball of a regrettably short final day at the G.

Ishant to P. Cummins.

3 Likes

For camera buffs with a liking for guns. The Japanese way to shoot photos.

3 Likes

Moreton Island, 1 January 2019

7 Likes

It can help older people with unsteady hands - or anyone who needs it, I suppose. That’s a fairly heavy set-up, and it could get difficult to maintain tracking for some.

Some more from NYE/NYD Moreton Is., these from a Pentax K200

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Generally I don’t use the panoramic feature, but this shot came out exceptionally well.

6 Likes

1000 yen note location.

11 Likes

love it!

1 Like

Joren waterfall.

The icecream in the foreground is actually wasabi flavoured!

The waterfall actually feeds the wasabi.

5 Likes

Fire sky sunset in Tokyo with Mt Fuji. Taken from The Strings Intercontinental Hotel

7 Likes

Black Vinegar from Sakurajima.

These are the fermenting jars. Literally hundreds and thousands of them.

Flavour was really good. Didn’t bring any home (glass bottles, hard to pack) but found a local supplier.

5 Likes

Ha! We did something similar when in China a few years ago. We replicated the picture on 2 or 3 of their notes.
Very nice photo indeed!

1 Like

Not the most overly interesting photo but this is a road in the Izu peninsula in the mountains. Engineering gone wild!

http://www.kurozu.co.jp/eng/rekishi.html

Link has satellite photos.

3 Likes

Just about as touristy as you can get. Personally the tower looks better the further away you are from it. Love the blue sky in this photo.

Also if you are interesting in going to Japan this photo was taken in the middle of winter. Cold but if you can handle a Melbourne winter this is easy.

5 Likes