Photos you‘ve taken

Not this week. But I have done the USAT liberty a few times. I’ll post a shot of me with “Frank” a Giant Barracuda that lives on the ship wreck. A good mate of mine took this shot not me. I used to take heaps of people to dive in Amed, Tullumbine, Saraya, Secret Reef, Padang Bai, Candi Dasa etc.

This second shot of the Nudibranch is on the black sand next to the ship wreck.

6 Likes

Wow, that sounds a very scary situation. Good that you and all are OK.

2 Likes

I am only a mere snorkeler but loved snorkelling jemeluk bay and off Gili Air , next trip I do scuba course in Amed

1 Like

I love Jemeluk. I did my open water there. Lots of black sand & amazing fish life. I love Amed also.Have you ever snorkelled the Japanese’s fish wreck? It’s about 15 mins up the street east right near the Astungkara Warung in Amed. . It’s just off the shore and you can swim out to it. It’s some of the best snorkelling on earth. No need to organise a tour guide either.

Thanks Ellie. Im ok, won’t be telling my wife that’s for sure, already been in the chamber once. That dive site has a reputation for taking lives.

1 Like

Haven’t done that yet, gotta go back but hopefully I don’t bring dengue back again :flushed:

4 Likes

14 Likes

The water looks as if it falls off the edge of the world!

1 Like

yeah was really happy with how it turned out! Just a snap with my phone on Sunday morning at Williamstown :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Man that sucks. I hope you are fully recovered

2 Likes

a bit slow at work atm (anyone need some sparkying done?) so what else to do on a sunny winter day?

2 Likes

In better condition than this one I found:

5 Likes

before and after shot…

1 Like

Lovely photograph. Beautiful proportions of sky, water, land and boats. Many would have zoomed in on the boats and destroyed that look.

2 Likes

Was on Yarra Boulevard this morning, pulled over when I saw the balloons, only had a 50mm lens but I think it’s ok.

11 Likes

Lovely negative space.

Cheers.

I liked how the cloud line arced around towards the city.