Pick 34 - Who Do We Take?

Final Essendon Draft Hopes/Predictions -
Pick 34 - Ely Smith/Jack Bytel

1 Like

You just know Dodoro will pick some skinny tall kid.

Dodoro pick footballers please don’t care if they come from a great family.

1 Like

If our expert and experienced recruiting team picks a tall skinny kid from a great family as it’s seen as a need and higher chance of becoming a reliable player I’ll back them in

How about a Jabba?

As in Jabba the Hutt back line?

Isn’t she busy with hancock minerals?

5 Likes

Adam Tipungwuti

Essendon one of the clubs intrested according to the West Australian 2 days ago

1 Like

What just happened? Did Carlton just give up what could be next years pick 1?

2 Likes

Well it won’t be frickin Ely Smith .

Hoping for Bytel

DING DING DING.

Sydney are soooooooo getting fined for shamelessly exploiting the huge loopholes.

1 Like

If his back is good , great get .

how good is he?

Not for me abilty to play would be number 1 on what i would look for if i were to draft a player coming from a great family etc is secondary.

How convoluted is this two day bullshit . Who the hell gets to watch at lunch time , Friday . Love having a beer and enjoying the draft even when we have pick 34/36 etc . If you are going to go convoluted , maybe after round one next year the AFL should turn it into a four week Hunger games type scenario . Teams recruiters can hunt recruits in the bush . Stalking and picking them of one by one . Actually I am really liking this idea . One month of daily headlines for the AFL . Dodoro would kill it .

5 Likes

So do the number of bids improve our draft picks ?

I will answer my own question . Our 34 /36 is 36 . But our 65 is now 60 . 81 now 77 . Yippee .

1 Like

Brings a tear to my eyes hearing the King brothers want to model their game around Joe Daniher

1 Like

How many Tippa we should get??