Pick 34 - Who Do We Take?

Some no name like Orazio Fantasia at 55?

2 Likes

I still think we wouldn’t have picked Fanatsia if it wasn’t for Basset

7 Likes

Hearing Melbourne at 31 are real keen on bytel. Not sure how true. Also hearing we are keen on some kid called Harry Reynolds. @THE_DON1 know anything about him? Not sure if we’re keen on him at our 36 or later like 60. Never been a big wrap on bytel but if he got to our 36 I think that’s a steal

People dreaming about hill, don’t bother he will be gone, like smith and o’Halloran.

1 Like

Don’t think demons need anymore inside mids, Reynolds could be a chance at our 2nd pick, although not impossible most players that only get a state combine selection from the TAC don’t usually go top 50. Reynolds is a HB/mid very light and will take some time

No chance to get to us

Reynolds could be a jet. Too raw at 36 though. Bytel for mine is the one that we want, or Williams.

Hang on, last night wasn’t the whole draft?

Aussie Mullet wtf guy dot gif

TODAY HAS ARRIVED

7 Likes

I am told the guy Richmond drafted will be an absolute gun - damn it
Neil Balme - everywhere he goes the club succeeds - sheeds tried to get him to come to us years ago but the attempt was stifled apparently

Looks like we wont get Hill
Looks so good
Maybe Nick Hind is as good as we can get

1 Like

Pretty amusing people upset at having had hopes for players who’ve gone top 20 when our pick is pushing out 35-40

Surely a few looks at some experts phantom drafts would have had them nowhere near our pick

3 Likes

We can all be fairly confident that Jackets will be very pleased and surprised that player ABC was still available.

8 Likes

Blitz has all the experts

1 Like

you can’t have a team filled with chfs. need some smalls and ruckman

1 Like

… and he interviews very well, and although he is light for a HBF now, we see him pushing into the midfield later.

8 Likes

“The fact that he was still available at our pick changed our decision from needs based back to best available. We see him a further Captain”

1 Like

“he’s got a really good work ethic and shares the same values as the Essendon football club”

1 Like

Think i want these guys now

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/localfooty/tac-cup-close-mates-jack-bytel-and-mitch-podhajski-to-lead-calder-cannons-as-cocaptains/news-story/485b060b058b94efdb26cb6e9e481c91

We have a strong list with a good number queuing up to get a crack at best 22. You wonder if any of the draftees will make it into the side next year.

1 Like

I don’t think they will. When you have guys like Redman, Ridley Begley, etc it will be a very hard team for a new kid to crack into. Will just make them more competitive.