Pick 48

I’m going to watch the draft on Friday night.

At about pick 12 I’m going to play the Jake Stringer highlights video. At about pick 30 I’m going to play the Devon Smith and Adam Saad* highlights videos.

*Yes I know technically we used next year’s pick.

11 Likes

He has to be our priority at pick 48 if he’s available.

I’d take one of these 4 if available - worpel, day, Hayden or miller - hoping we get one.

Could the draft experts rank the 4?

3 Likes

Reading the write ups on Day, he sounds like the perfect project type player for us, except for the part that he’s not a Frankston half back flanker.

2 Likes

Just get someone from Keilor.

6 Likes

Brett Anderson’s mock draft has us getting Worpel. I’d be very happy with that.

3 Likes

There dont appear to be any Essendon VFL mature age players nominated in the draft. Rookie draft maybe? Is there a list of nominees published for the rookie draft?

He has boyse going 3 picks after our pick in the 60s to FC… FC!

With Anderson’s draft I haven’t seen Constable or Higgins that low.

He also has McCartin going at pick 53 to Sydney meaning Worpel and McCartin available at our pick.

Someone will slide and I hope we pull the trigger so we actually mean ‘we couldn’t believe he was available at our pick!’

Wow, he’s really got Balta and Hayes dropping way the hell down the order. McCartin and DeKoning too.

So glad I gave this a bump this morning… now you lads are starting to get me interested in a couple of names. Good job, keep it up.

1 Like

Nickname of ‘Donkey Kong’, surely?

No Parish in Brett’s draft either…

its a pretty extensive draft out to 78 as well.

If we got Worpel would make more sense to Rookie Parish than to get him in the draft.

2 Likes

Cassidy Parish being chased by The Dockers !

source?

Boyse is not listed amongst the “draft pool” on the AFL website, but Anderson picks him. Que??

pick-48

35 Likes

No wonder I never get a pick, my peg is to far away!

7 Likes

my peg is always near

12 Likes