Pick the Attendance for our new ‘Blockbuster’

The 4:20 time slot should put a cap on the attendance. Nevertheless, Bomber fans will turn up in droves so I’ll go for 47,219.

1 Like

I’ll be there. I get nervous at North games because I cannot stand losing to North.

6 Likes

Lol at their CEO saying it’ll take time and Anzac Day didn’t happen over night, The first Anzac Day drew over 94 thousand people with a further 20 thousand being locked out

Get a clue ■■■■■■■■

8 Likes

40,080, maybe.

37,438 and a sea of red and black

Why does it need to be a BLOCKBUSTER?

Of course Nth would want as many people there as possible for gate takings, but playing a game on Good Friday came about because people were saying “I’ve had my salmon lunch with my Nanna and it’d be nice if there was a game of footy to go to or watch on TV” not because we needed another blockbuster.

2 Likes

This isn’t about attendances, or ‘blockbusters’ or gate takings.
It’s purely about TV rights, and how much can be skimmed off the top.

2 Likes

49, 106

2 Likes

Do they still do the telethon? Will it have to compete with that for viewers?

For relevance the good Friday game needs to be Melbourne V Geelong.

Wheel out Gary Ablett Jnr, aka the Son of GOD as he faces down the Demons and the 6-6-6 rule.

On Sunday. Well we
wheel out Brisbane and Sydney in heritage jumpers bringing fitzroy and souths back from the dead.

That or carlton can dress up as University and play in the VFL.

4 Likes

I’m going so we are guaranteed to lose with Mason Wood kicking 6 from the boundary and beating his chest like an ape at Cale Hooker.

Saints vs Demons?

2 Likes

Would need Gazza as a mid year trade.

I was thinking Hawthorn could do another clash strip either an all Brown number(Easter egg) or Brown with a gold cross(hot cross buns)

2 Likes

Don’t forget to close the thread.

40k in red and black

At least a dozen of them will be supporting North.

47,385, plus all 9 Norf supporters so in total

1 Like